Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Job Postings- For Hire! > SALE: Get your book cover animated!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Field | 3 comments Just wanted to let everyone know that my site AnimatedBookCover.com is having a New Year's sale. If you're looking to start the new year off with some fresh promotional tools for your book, consider getting an animated version of your book cover. Animated covers have become increasingly popular over the past couple of years. They look fantastic, they grab attention on social media, and they're affordable. Check out www.animatedbookcover.com to see samples. Thanks

message 2: by Anna (last edited Jan 11, 2020 03:54AM) (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1139 comments Wow! This is so good, Kathleen. I have a new book coming out later this year and I'd love to see the cover sparkle. I've bookmarked your page and put a reminder in my diary.

The Goodreads' Amazon UK link to your Pluto Diaries book isn't working. I thought you might like to know.

message 3: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4603 comments Mod
Love it. I have a cover for you!

message 4: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Field | 3 comments Carole wrote: "Love it. I have a cover for you!"

Great, Carole! I saw your subscription info come in today. When you're ready, fill out the short contact form on the website and I'll get back to you quickly. The next step after that would be sending a high resolution image of your cover.

message 5: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Field | 3 comments Anna Faversham wrote: "Wow! This is so good, Kathleen. I have a new book coming out later this year and I'd love to see the cover sparkle. I've bookmarked your page and put a reminder in my diary.

The Goodreads' Amazon ..."

Wonderful, Anna! Looking forward to it! I've been a silent member of this forum and other indie author forums on Goodreads for a while now (I'm working on my first novel), and I've seen your posts. Your books look great! The covers are lovely and very animateable. (Is that a word?? :D)

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita Dickason (anitadickason) | 211 comments Kathleen animated the cover for two of my books; Sentinels of the Night and Not Dead. I absolutely loved the covers. You can view them on Twitter and Pinterest.

If you want an animated cover, you should consider her service.

https://www.pinterest.com/anitadickason/
https://twitter.com/anita_dickason

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread