Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Seeking reviews for fantasy novel

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Josephsen | 6 comments Hi! I'm looking for reviews for a fantasy novel. I can send PDF, MOBI, or Epub. :)

Dust and Gold by Laura Josephsen

What it's about:

Princess Elspeth always knew she would wed for political reasons, but that doesn't make it any easier to marry the prince of a neighboring kingdom—and that's before he tries to murder her on their wedding night.

When she escapes with the help of her bodyguard, Rafe, she quickly learns that her attempted assassination is part of a much larger conspiracy. Framed for a terrible crime she didn't commit and forced to flee the only home she ever knew, Elspeth seeks a way to clear her name with the aid of Rafe and a band of unlikely companions.

The more she searches, the more she uncovers a dark side to the legacy of her kingdom. She isn't sure it's possible to set it right, but she'll have to try if she wants any chance of redeeming herself and saving her friends.

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 8 comments I can review this but the earliest I can do is mid February. If that works for you then send it along to nataliepower666@gmail.com. Mobi please

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Sounds interesting. I’ll send you a pm with my email.

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments I am very interested in reading and reviewing your book! I can do it before January ends. Feel free to send it to my email: victoria.rodriguez@udem.edu

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (bookchara) I'd be happy to review Dust and Gold. Please email me at bookchara@gmail.com

message 6: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor (3lonelyclouds) | 1 comments I'd love to review this! Please email me at 3lonelyclouds@gmail.com

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 2 comments i would like to review at tephynic@gmail.com

message 8: by Giada (new)

Giada Andolfo (goodreadscomgiada_andolfo) | 36 comments Hi! I'm interested to review it, my email is giada.andolfo@gmail.com ^^ I'd like the mobi format

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (haleydelshy) | 2 comments I would love to review this, and can do any format. I am also interested in another work of yours. Please email me at haleydelshy@aol.com

message 10: by Aspen Vyn (new)

Aspen Vyn Gorski | 4 comments I would love to read and review your book, please send 57bookworms@gmail.com in PDF form.

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura Josephsen | 6 comments Thank you all! Everyone who has replied so far should have received the book. If it got lost in your email or didn't go through, please let me know. I appreciate it very much!

message 12: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Lawrence | 4 comments I would love to review your new book! Please feel free to email me at jmlaw341@gmail.com with any format.

Lara (larainsidebooks) (larainsidebooks) I would be happy to review your book! I can do it in PDF and you can email me at hilarycatherinewhite@gmail.com

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 2 comments Hi I am interested in reviewing reviewing your book you can email me at sammcviper@gmail.com with a pdf if you would like.

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dust and Gold (other topics)