What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > 1990’s ya/fantasy series. Romantic main was a couple who through the books had 3 children first a baby girl, she was put into stasis when a baby. Next twin boys but one was actually an alien. Boys grow into adults overnight.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (last edited Jan 10, 2020 10:37PM) (new)

Nicole Hicks | 4 comments I’m trying to find someone who knows the name of a series of books that I’ve read back in the 1990’s. I have googled what I remember, I’ve even tried reddit.
I don’t remember the author either.

This 4 book series was first published in the early 1990’s. Each book was around 600 to 700 pages long. It was a romance. The main characters were a couple who were trying to save they’re world. They had 3 children, the first born was a girl who was hidden while still a baby. The boys were twins, the twins grew up basically overnight through magic. The whole series happened over only a couple of years.

Does anyone know the titles please?

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Nicole, please put some of those plot details into your header. (It's in the Group Rules.) You have a lot of great detail there but only genre is in your header.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Use the little edit link.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hicks | 4 comments I can’t find the edit link, I’ve been looking for it and it’s probably right in plain sight lol

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hicks | 4 comments I’m on mobile

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Can you use the desktop version rather than the app?

message 7: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5198 comments Nicole wrote: "I’m trying to find someone who knows the name of a series of books that I’ve read back in the 1990’s. I have googled what I remember, I’ve even tried reddit.
I don’t remember the author either.

Th..."

It sounds like there are two speakers in your first post, Nicole. Which one are you?

message 8: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5198 comments And what is the elephant time guardian thing?

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hicks | 4 comments Does that make more sense.