Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Review Requests > Looking for Our Next Review

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Book Bin (new)

Book Bin Divers | 3 comments We're planning our upcoming posts and are looking for books in the following genres to review:

Romance (any sub)
YA
Cozy Mystery

If you have a published book that you would like us to review please respond to this thread with your blurb.

Reviews are posted on our blog bookbindivers.com, here on goodreads, and Amazon. We will also post in other sites at the author's request.

message 2: by Eva (new)

Eva Hello there!

This is my book 'So You Found The Body, Huh?' It's got all the elements of the genres you are interested in spiced with some extra humor and action.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SLVHXZY this is the amazon link, but the book will be completely free to download in about seven hours.

Blurb:

When the sarcastic and mischievous Charlotte is whisked away from her university lecture by some very serious men in impeccable suits, she believes it to be a great opportunity for her to finally be able to skip class. The only problem is that she might have to miss a few more classes than anticipated as she is not allowed to go back to her boring life. Instead, her life as she knows it is turned upside down when she is immersed in a world full of lies, action and Secret Intelligence Services as she is more important to the state than she could have ever imagined.
Unfortunately for them, she is a clever girl with an interesting sense of humour who has quite a few tricks up her sleeve and is not willing to make life easy for anyone in her surroundings.

But as lies coming from all directions slowly uncover and her past catches up to her, her roguish act will slowly have to crumble away to reveal who she really is behind the mask that she so skilfully hides behind.

An original action-packed story sprinkled with witty humour, a flair of romance, silly politics, unexpected twists, and a clever protagonist who has a strong affinity for cursing.

message 3: by Book Bin (new)

Book Bin Divers | 3 comments We'll check it out, Eva!

message 4: by Eva (new)

Eva Thank you!

message 5: by D.K. (new)

D.K. Deters | 5 comments Hi Angela and Mikaelai. Would you consider a holiday story? Christmas Once Again is a sweet time travel romance. It is approximately 11,000 words (43 pages). If you are interested in doing a book review, I’d be delighted to send you a copy (pdf, epub, or mobi).

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Book Blurb:

She’s dead broke. And eviction looms. On Christmas Eve antique consultant Madison Knight takes a phone call from local rancher Zach Murdock. Through a mix-up at an estate sale, Madison’s company purchased his grandmother’s beloved painting. He offers double the money for its return.

Madison risks her job to track down the artwork, but success falls short when she’s stuck in a blizzard. Stranded, she seeks help from a frontier family. Are they living off the grid, or did she somehow travel through time?

Zach’s the only person who knows her plan. He also knows a secret about his gran’s painting. It’s up to him to rescue Madison, but maybe he’s not cut out to be a hero.

Thank you so much for considering a review.

DK

D. K. Deters

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela (officialangelalee) | 9 comments Hi D.K.

We enjoy holiday stories. Is this available through KU? If not, send us your work. pdf is fine. bookbindivers@gmail.com

message 7: by D.K. (new)

D.K. Deters | 5 comments Thank you. I'll email the pdf.

DK

message 8: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Brown | 28 comments Hi,
My book is a YA Paranormal Romance-

Summer’s End

She wakes up in hospital, badly burned with no memory.

He’s been trained to kill her before she burns the world to ashes.

When they finally meet, will he be able to take her life now that he’s started to

feel for her?

His fate is already written.

The prophecy is already set…

Love between them is forbidden.

I can send epub, mobi or pdf files.

Thanks,
Kristy Brown. xxx :)

message 9: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Brown | 28 comments I also have a YA/NA fairy-tale retelling, which is free on KU or I can send the pdf.

Cinderfella
By Kristy Brown

She’s running from her title and a man she doesn’t love.
He’s just a farm boy who dreams of becoming more.
She has all the luxuries in the world but is never truly happy.
He is forced to sleep in a barn and treated like a slave.
She just wants to be invisible; he just wants to be seen
When their two worlds collide, can they really live out their perfect dream?
Throw in a hint of magic, a glass slipper and a ball.
Add two nasty stepbrothers and then just maybe, love can conquer all.

Thank you!

message 10: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Brown | 28 comments I also have a YA Contemporary Romance on KU.

Just Sam

All Sam dreams of is being the next big tennis champion.

But when she suffers a great loss at such a young age, she finds it hard to believe in herself.

She becomes so scared of losing people that she hides her feelings to protect her heart.

Will she ever let anyone close enough to truly love her?

She never realised, her toughest match would be against life itself.

Thanks you!

Kristy xxx

message 11: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Briggs (barbaraannbriggs) | 3 comments Book Bin wrote: "We're planning our upcoming posts and are looking for books in the following genres to review:

Romance (any sub)
YA
Cozy Mystery

If you have a published book that you would like us to review plea..."

Book Bin wrote: "We're planning our upcoming posts and are looking for books in the following genres to review:

Romance (any sub)
YA
Cozy Mystery

If you have a published book that you would like us to review plea..."

Pilgrimage on the Path of Love needs a review. It is the story of a woman on the spiritual path who travels alone to India. There, she meets a lama and is introduced to Tibetan Buddhism and her heart opens up to new experiences of love and life.