Play Book Tag discussion

Nondisclosure: A Medical Thriller
This topic is about Nondisclosure
January 2020: Thriller > Nondisclosure: A Medical Thriller 3 Stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Judy Johnson I chose to read this for the PopSugar 2020 Reading Challenge medical thriller and the Play Book Tag January Thriller tag. Despite the title, it isn't really a medical thriller. I'd classify it as a mystery in an academic setting. I enjoyed reading it, but didn't love it. The overall story line is interesting, and timely, with issues of sexual harassment and nondisclosure agreements in the news this past year. The writing is straightforward, no flowery language. The plot has a few twists and turns, some of which were pretty easy to see coming, others more surprising.

message 2: by Cora (new)

Cora (corareading) | 1408 comments I have been having a hard time getting motivated to read a medical thriller for popsugar. I may have to just bite the bullet and read a Robin Cook.

message 3: by annapi (last edited Jan 11, 2020 12:07PM) (new)

annapi | 5071 comments Cora, Michael Palmer is a better medical thriller writer than Cook, give him a try. Or Richard Preston's The Hot Zone.

message 4: by Cora (new)

Cora (corareading) | 1408 comments annapi wrote: "Cora, Michael Palmer is a better medical thriller writer than Cook, give him a try. Or Richard Preston's The Hot Zone."

Thanks! I will look them up.