Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > My Author Profile Erroneously Includes Books by Another Writer

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda Albert (lindaalbert) | 3 comments I am a new author on Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/lindaalbert) and just released this book: "Charting the Lost Continent: Poetry & Other Discoveries" (ISBN-13: 978-0982399156).

After receiving notification of acceptance to the Goodreads Author Program, I logged in today to work on the profile when I saw that 16 books by another author named Linda Albert are included in my profile.

I have only authored the one title, "Charting the Lost Continent." Can you please remove or reassign the titles by the other Linda Albert from my profile? So instead of 17 books appearing in my profile, there should be just the one.

Many thanks in advance for your help. I really appreciate all the volunteer librarians!

message 2: by Lu (new)

Lu | 601 comments Books moved.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Albert (lindaalbert) | 3 comments Thank you so much Luisa for the lightning-fast response! Just one other question, it looks like "Linda's Stats" on my page are still attached to someone else. It shows review numbers, followers, etc. Will that "go away" now that the books by the other Linda Albert have been removed, or do I need to contact someone?

Again, really appreciate this help.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14415 comments Yes they will go away. It will take 1-2 days due to caching.

message 5: by Linda (new)

Linda Albert (lindaalbert) | 3 comments Thanks Emily! Have a nice evening.