The Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge discussion

Mini Challenges > Happy New Year Everyone!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debora (new)

Debora Ramos | 3 comments Hello Everyone,
I'm excited to have found and joined this group. I was wondering if there were any book challenges for this New Year?
Happy Reading!!!! :-)

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Johnson | 299 comments We used to do the challenges but a lot of people didn’t seem to have time. Feel free to make one, maybe someone else will join you. 😁

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly | 231 comments Mod
This is something we can always reconsider at some point. If anyone has any interest, feel free to comment or message me and I can see what I can do.

message 4: by Isabela (new)

Isabela Cruz | 3 comments Perhaps we could do one book per month as the challenge ?

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly | 231 comments Mod
Isabel we currently do that. We have a monthly book. April's book is the Lovely Bones

message 6: by Isabela (new)

Isabela Cruz | 3 comments Holly wrote: "Isabel we currently do that. We have a monthly book. April's book is the Lovely Bones"

I`m new in the group but realized that lol
I can`t wait to read Lovely bones

message 7: by Karin (new)

Karin | 17 comments I joined this group late but am happy to be here .
Jan -not read
Feb-am starting today
Mar-Read this month
Apr-not read.

But have managed to read both books for 2020:
Quarter 1 and 2

message 8: by Debora (new)

Debora Ramos | 3 comments Hello everyone, hope all is safe and well.. I have read Mary Shelly Frankenstein, and now I’m re-trying this book for the 2nd time,
The FountainHead by Ayn Rand. Lol.

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Johnson | 299 comments Debora wrote: "Hello everyone, hope all is safe and well.. I have read Mary Shelly Frankenstein, and now I’m re-trying this book for the 2nd time,
The FountainHead by Ayn Rand. Lol."

I struggle with that one too. It's lengthy, wordy and you really have to be paying attention all the time or you miss something. Good luck to you.
I think 'The Anthem' is the best Ayn Rand to start with personally.