Christian Readers discussion

The Following of Christ
This topic is about The Following of Christ
Promote Your Book > The Following of Christ by Greg Gordon

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mickey (new)

Mickey Mullen (mrmullenvcncom) | 632 comments Paul was never mentioned in prophesy, John had a two bit job and he was mentioned. Giving your life for what you believe is that something new? In Islam it is done daily, you get 72 virgins, we had "hail bop" "Jim Jones," "one in Waco, Texas, and those thousands over seas that believe their saved by Billy Graham's John 3:16. Jesus said after I leave there would be a man come that you would believe. That is the most truthful verse in the King James Bible of 1611 that is all you hear is Paul from the preachers. If your son was to die for mankind, and all you hear of is the neighbors kid down the street, would that make you happy? "I am come in my Father's name, and ye believe me not: (Jesus) if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (believe Paul) St John 5:43 "---Take heed that no man deceive you. St Matthew 24;4 I have no way of knowing how any theologian can believe that Paul's rant came from God, and the others never understood the Gospels, That you can workout your own salvation, and if you don't like God's way of redemption make up your own. www.mickeymullen/

message 2: by Robert (new)

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 1764 comments Mod
Mickey Mullen proclaims the Apostle Paul has a false apostle.

This coming from a man who claims to be Elijah.

Even though Jesus Christ clearly says that John the Baptist was the Elijah who was to come.

Paul was not a false apostle... but Mickey Mullen is a false prophet.
___

Jesus tells us who was the Elijah who was to come...

For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

And if ye will receive it, this is Elijah, which was for to come.

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. - Matthew 11:13-15

message 3: by Mickey (new)

Mickey Mullen (mrmullenvcncom) | 632 comments Would it be fair for Jesus to come back without one person knowing what the parables or allegory spoken word meant? Elijah was to come at the last day or dreadful day as in Malachi 4:5 Was the time of Jesus when John lived, considered the last days or dreadful day? I wish you had a little common sense. But there are billions of people just like yourself, that is why Jesus said few would find the way. I was the town drunk until 12/1/1968 at 9 pm I never had Aunt Judas send me to a divinity college and hell.

message 4: by Robert (new)

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 1764 comments Mod
Our choice is believe Mickey or Jesus... I am with Jesus!

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. - Matthew 11:12-15