Berkeley College Online Book Club discussion

Meet 100 People: A How-To Guide to the Career and Life Edge Everyone's Missing
This topic is about Meet 100 People
Winter 2020 reading selection

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (last edited Jan 13, 2020 12:35PM) (new)

Maria | 10 comments Mod
We are excited to announce our Winter 2020 book selection for the Berkeley College Online Book Club: Meet 100 people by Investor, Advisor & Author, Pat Hedley.

Pat Hedley offers hard-earned wisdom about the true spirit of networking, a learned skill that can be mastered by anyone, even introverts. Meet 100 People provides a networking toolkit for career success by offering inspiration, motivation, and practical advice. The book includes real stories from those beginning the networking process, sample resumes and outreach emails, dos and don’ts, and reflection exercises.

We have limited FREE copies of the book.

To receive your free copy, you must commit to participating in the Online Discussions starting on March 9th, 2020. Participation requirements are the same as any academic discussion board. You are expected to post a comprehensive response to the discussion questions that will be posted on Goodreads, and respond to 2-3 of your peers' comments throughout the Online Book Club event.  

Request your free book here.

Additionally, please join us on Tuesday, March 10th at 12:30 PM for a Presentation / Q&A Event with Ms. Hedley in the New York City Campus 41st Street Lower Level and Livestreamed Online. 

Students, faculty, and staff from every campus are welcome to join us virtually as we discuss a new work each semester. 

Please contact LibraryOnline@BerkeleyCollege.edu with any questions. 

message 2: by Evelise (new) - added it

Evelise Rodrigo (erodrigo) | 2 comments I got my book today !

message 3: by Lindsay (new) - added it

Lindsay E | 4 comments i got my book too!

message 4: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 2 comments I received my book as well - thank you!