What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Furious (Anger Management, #2)
This topic is about Furious
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance about sister hiring caregiver for brother in wheelchair. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ShreaJ (new) - added it

ShreaJ | 7 comments Sister hires her brother a caregiver since he is in a wheelchair after a accident. He is angry and does not want one. The caregiver really needs the job as she has no where to go.
I read the sample in 2019 but now can’t find the book.

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2424 comments I'm guessing the romance is between the brother and the caregiver? Maybe Yuletide Redemption by Jill Kemerer?

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo | 140 comments ShreaJ, can you remember where this is set? If it’s in the UK I have a suggestion

message 4: by ShreaJ (last edited Jan 10, 2020 10:58AM) (new) - added it

ShreaJ | 7 comments Hi,

Thanks, I looked that book up and unfortunately it isn't the one. I am pretty sure this was in the US. The sister runs the family business in another state, I believe.
The caregiver is one of three women trying to get the job. She ultimately gets it. He doesn't want to trust her at first because other caregivers in the past have been cruel to him. His place is a mess because he hasn't wanted anyone there. also, he needs a bath and a haircut. Which he allows her to do after a few days. This is about when the sample ended.

message 5: by Jo (new)

Jo | 140 comments Ah no not the one I was thinking of, sorry lovey

message 6: by Ergative (new)

Ergative Absolutive | 40 comments Sounds like Me Before You--except it's the mother who hires the caregiver, not the sister.

message 7: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne I second Me Before You! Sounds very much like it. There is a sister who is part of the story, though, not living in the house with them. As stated above, the mother hires Louisa, the caregiver. Good book.

message 8: by ShreaJ (new) - added it

ShreaJ | 7 comments Hi, I looked that book up and unfortunately that was not it. Thanks for suggesting it. I will just keep looking.
It is definitely the sister that hires the caregiver and two other women are trying for the position at the same time. I think the caregiver may actually be a nurse by trade.

Hiddenthoughts | 1 comments Furious by R.L. Matthewson (Anger Management Series)

No release date yet though ...

message 10: by ShreaJ (new) - added it

ShreaJ | 7 comments SOLVED!! Thank you so much!!!

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34351 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, ShreaJ. Here's the link for Hiddenthoughts's find - Furious by R.L. Mathewson.