Mom's Group discussion

Where the Crawdads Sing
This topic is about Where the Crawdads Sing
Where the Crawdads Sing - Laura Wilson

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Laura | 8 comments Happy to share this book when I am finished - let me know!

message 2: by Marlies (new)

Marlies Lepore | 1 comments Laura ~ I'd love to borrow this book. Thanks for setting up our group and inspiring us to connect and read more!

Laura | 8 comments You got it Marlies! I will jot your name down in my book and will let you know when I'm done :)

message 4: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 1 comments Ok I feel like I’m 81 and someone needs to explain this time but all I see is Laura saying “the book I am reading now” and then Marlies wants to borrow it. But how do I see what the actual book is... or does Marlies just have that much faith in Laura’s taste? 😉🤣

Laura | 8 comments haha - it should show the book title (Where the Crawdads Sing) if you are on the main page for the Mom's Group and you see under General there is a link that reads "The Book I am Reading Now - Laura Wilson" - when you click the link, it should show you the book. Try adding a new topic and see what happens - post a book you are reading or want to share. You are not 81, I am slowly learning!

Shannon | 1 comments Mod
Did you find it, Ellen?

Laura | 8 comments Shannon wrote: "Did you find it, Ellen?"
I think the issue is you can't see the book on the app - but you can see the book when on your computer - so I recommend typing the book title in the topic so folks on the app can see it.