Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Betareading Services for Hire > Affordable Beta Reader Available Immediately

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justine (new)

Justine (justinemalina) | 3 comments Hi everyone!

I would love to offer my services as a beta reader. I'm just starting out and I'm using Fiverr to conduct my business. I have had such a passion for reading my entire life and really had no idea that beta readers even existed until recently (my first thought was, um why haven't I been doing this for years). I've set my prices lower than others I've seen on Fiverr but that's only due to lack of professional experience. I've done extensive research on what it takes to be an exceptional beta reader and would love the opportunity to read your work and put this newfound knowledge to good use. On my Fiverr page you'll be able to see specifics about the services I offer (with the basic package being $5) but if you have any questions at all then feel free to send me a message. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this, here is the link to my Fiverr gig for beta reading:
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/94c1e2b47c

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Leach-Steffens | 7 comments Do you have time right now to take on a 70k contemporary fantasy novel? Let me know how to proceed!

message 3: by Justine (new)

Justine (justinemalina) | 3 comments Hi Lauren! I'll send you a message with the details! :)