Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Would love to review ARCs!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma H | 1 comments Hello! My name is Emma and I would love to read and review your literary works!

My favorite genres are :
YA
Historical Fiction
Historical Nonfiction
Memoir
Contemporary
Fantasy

I am open to reading any genre! A physical copy works best for me if possible!

Thank you!

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Homard (rachelhomard) | 3 comments My book was published on Friday, so technically I don’t have any arc copies, but I do still have a couple digital copies if you are interested in reviewing THE GREEN TRIANGLE. Shoot me a message if you are 🤗

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments Hello, Rachel

I am interested in reviewing your new novel The Green Triangle. !!
Let me know if you have available digital copies.

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Russell (creatingkristen) | 3 comments Rachel wrote: "My book was published on Friday, so technically I don’t have any arc copies, but I do still have a couple digital copies if you are interested in reviewing THE GREEN TRIANGLE. Shoot me a message if..."
I'd love to read your book if you have any digital copies left! I love a military man :)

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments Rachel wrote: "My book was published on Friday, so technically I don’t have any arc copies, but I do still have a couple digital copies if you are interested in reviewing THE GREEN TRIANGLE. Shoot me a message if..."

It is an incredible book, I did like it!!

message 6: by Elizabeth (last edited Jan 27, 2020 03:31AM) (new)

Elizabeth HI Emma,

Esme's Gift, the second book in my fantasy adventure series was published last month. It's the middle book in an MG-to-YA trilogy. The first book is for 10 years+ and the second (a bit darker) is for 12 years+. If this sounds of interest message me. (I can send e-copies of both.) You can find out more on my website www.elizabethfoster.com.au

message 7: by Kiran (new)

Kiran Bhat (originalsin_0421) Hello Emma,

I am Kiran Bhat. I am an Indian-American polyglot, traveler, and writer. I have traveled to over 130 countries, lived in 18 different places, and speak 12 languages. I try to use my lifestyle and perspective as a means to create globalised works of literature. I'm in the middle of a book tour, but have realized that I have done very little work to get reviews of my work onto the Internet; I am trying to fix this now. Would any of you guys be interested in reviewing my novel, we of the forsaken world...?

In a distant corner of the globe, a man journeys to the birthplace of his mother, a tourist town destroyed by an industrial spill. In a nameless remote tribe, the chief’s second son is born, creating a scramble for succession as their jungles are being destroyed by loggers. In one of the world’s sprawling metropolises, a homeless one-armed woman sets out to take revenge upon the men who trafficked her. And, in a small village of shanty shacks connected only by a mud-and- concrete road, a milkmaid watches the girls she calls friends destroy her reputation.

we of the forsaken world…, published by Iguana Books on January 22nd, 2020, is structured as a linguistic chain comprising the accounts of 16 people, connected along subtle lines, who indirectly witness these four narratively and geographically diverse central storylines. The story flows and recombines like digital connectivity, throwing into question pre-21st century assumptions about narrative logic and, I hope, embodying the way in which modern communication unites this planet every second, everywhere.

If you are interested in reading it, you can get a copy on amazon (https://www.amazon.com/we-forsaken-wo...), or I will happily send you a review copy if you pm me. Just let me know what works for you.

Best wishes,

Kiran

message 8: by Robert (new)

Robert Belle | 4 comments Hello,

I have an ARC review available for Blow the Lid Off: Reclaim Your Stolen Creativity, Increase Your Income, and Let Your Light Shine!Blow The Lid Off.

This is a self help book which will will take you through an awakening journey that will change how you feel about your own creativity. Whether you feel like you’ve lost your creative juice or that you were never creative to begin with, learn how to overcome self-doubt and channel your unique gifts.

I am a qualified accountant who champions creativity! Now how fun can it be about an accountant writing about creativity. Backed by research on how to remove limitations and overcome self-doubt, readers learn how to trust their own creativity for unparalleled professional and personal success.

If you are interested then drop me an email at SimplyYouPublishing@gmail.com on why you would want to give an advance review.

Cheers,
Robert

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela (officialangelalee) | 9 comments Hi Emma,
Thanks for offering your time.

My debut novel, Love Story on Canal, is a historical romance set in Civil War era New Orleans. The main character is one of America's first female physicians who finds herself treating prisoners of war (and pursued by a dashing polician).

If this of interest, please let me know. I'd be happy to forward a copy. :)

Angela Lee
Love Story on Canal

Love Story on Canal by Angela Lee

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Deerwester-Dalrymple | 9 comments Hello and thank you for your offer!

I write a historical Scottish romance series and a contemporary police romance series. Are you interested in either of these? If so, please let me know and I would love to have you do a review!

Thank you again!
Michelle
Emma wrote: "Hello! My name is Emma and I would love to read and review your literary works!

My favorite genres are :
YA
Historical Fiction
Historical Nonfiction
Memoir
Contemporary
Fantasy

I am open to read..."

message 11: by Mahima (new)

Mahima (sharma_mahima) Hello,
My name is Mahima. I have been reviewing books for quite a while now. I would love to review the books of all genres.
I have recently reviewed an ARC for 'If she favours you'.
My Goodreads reviews are mostly active. So do let me know if you are interested for me to write the reviews.

Thanks

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Deerwester-Dalrymple | 9 comments Send me a DM with your email? I can send you either a mobi or epub version!

Mahima wrote: "Hello,
My name is Mahima. I have been reviewing books for quite a while now. I would love to review the books of all genres.
My Goodreads..."

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily | 34 comments Mahima wrote: "Hello,
My Goodreads..."

I have ARCs available of my YA romance, Boy of the Week If you are interested I can email you PDF, Mobi or epub. Just send me a message with your email and what format you prefer.

message 14: by Mahima (new)

Mahima (sharma_mahima) Hey there Emily Camp,

It would be really exciting to read your book. Do connect through email or DM.

Thanks

message 15: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Hintz | 52 comments SEEKING BETA READERS FOR SPY/THRILLER BOOK, PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION III!
Comment, message, or email me at tesoroseries@gmail.com if interested in a free PDF copy in exchange for your honest review! This is the third book in a spy series, however, the first two books do not need to be read to get into the story. Each book has a stand-alone case to solve, so you won't get lost starting here.

See the official book trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk5nM...

Synopsis:
Twenty-two year old Faith Evans is a former special agent for the Real Life Immersion Program, an organization that the FBI calls upon in the midst of unsolvable cases. After being betrayed by RLIP, she decides to cut ties with them permanently and move on to a normal life. So when she’s asked to return to the agency to help with a difficult case, her immediate answer is no. However, she soon discovers that the case involves the kidnapping of her former partner's teenaged grandson, Paul Spencer. There’s no way she can stay away and sit quietly.

Paul was being groomed to become a future tech agent, but having computer hacking skills of his caliber at such a young age may have exposed him to a dangerous cybercrime ring that wants to use him for something life shattering. The agency suspects that Paul’s computer club classmates may have been the associated link. Faith is the only agent young enough to pass as a high school student and must befriend Paul’s classmates to find out what’s going on. But when politicians suddenly get involved, this case may be far more twisted and dangerous than she initially realized. On top of everything else, RLIP seems to be attempting to recruit Faith's new husband, Ashton Mathis, into the agency.

Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

***This book will be released sometime around early May. I'm looking for readers to beta read the book for feedback as well as writing and posting reviews on Amazon and Goodreads within a two day window of the book release so that it gives the book a jumpstart in the way of rankings. I would give you a free PDF copy of the book within the coming weeks, then you would write your honest review and wait to post it until the two day window.

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Stephens (elizabethstephensauthor) | 14 comments Hi Emma,

I have advanced copies for my upcoming interracial SciFi romance – Taken to Voraxia: A SciFi Romance – available until April 8, 2020.

Please let me know by message or email estephensauthor@gmail.com if you would like to receive one of them! I have EPUB (iBooks and Nook), PDF (all), and MOBI (Kindle) available.

Happy reading in these weird times,
Elizabeth