What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
UNSOLVED: One specific book > Infertility on another planet

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mythicalmagicalmorgan) | 1 comments My mom just sent me this from
Another group. But is this familiar to Anyone cause I wanna read it

HELP US FIND THIS BOOK!!!!
A friend of mine is trying to figure this out. I couldn’t help and no I’m super curious:
I have a book in my head I can't remember ever finishing and I cant remember the title or author. I'm pretty sure it was YA. All I can remember about it is they were on a planet and no one seemed to be able to get pregnant and after a certain age if your "watch" went off you were required to have sex with 3 different selected guys to raise your chances of conceiving. I remember the girl and her best friend were off somewhere and one of them were injured I think and her "watch" went off.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
There's been a rise in requests appearing in the group that were generated on Facebook. Our group is not intended to be a clearinghouse for every book request ever seen on social media. Rather, the purpose of the group is to help YOU locate a book that you read and then forgot. We want book queries to originate "organically."

One reason for this is that we know authors use social media to generate buzz about their books, whether openly or surreptitiously. We are not here to promote authors or books, but solely to help readers.

From now on we will close threads which arise solely from social media. Please continue to use the group to locate books that YOU PERSONALLY read and then forgot the title and author.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.