BooktubeSFF Awards discussion

2020 BooktubeSFF Awards > 2020 Awards

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cass (new)

Cass Burton (cassburton) | 15 comments Mod
The 2020 BooktubeSFF Awards are coming!

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 41 comments I'm so excited to see what gets nominated and to read some amazing books!

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace Cunningham | 7 comments So excited!

message 4: by Blue (new)

Blue Moon | 3 comments It’s too exciting for me. It is basically my yearly TBR. Can’t wait to see which books I will get to read. This year I would love to read all of adult and ya fantasy. Let’s see how many I actually read.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess (jmgofton) | 26 comments Hooray! I love these awards and had a lot of fun trying to read along last year, so I'll be trying to do the same again this year for sure.

message 6: by jocelyn (new)

jocelyn (yogiwithabook) can't wait!

message 7: by Lucinda (new)

Lucinda Very excited, I spent several months last year just reading the nominees.

message 8: by Ana (new)

Ana (404-equivalent) | 7 comments I'm also very excited! Ideally, I'd like to read all shortlisted books in the two main categories.

message 9: by Shelby M. (new)

Shelby M. (Read and Find Out) (shelby-m-read-and-find-out) | 51 comments I've been excitedly waiting for announcements to start, haha!

message 10: by Cass (new)

The news is out! The BooktubeSFF Awards are on DISCORD!

https://discordapp.com/invite/hNG4WZX

Join the fun!

message 11: by Ana (new)

Ana (404-equivalent) | 7 comments Oooh, exciting!

message 12: by ONYX (new)

ONYX Pages | 7 comments Mod
Eeeep!!! 🎉📚🎉

message 13: by Claire (new)

Claire Rousseau (clairerousseau) | 5 comments Mod
Yay, so excited!!

message 14: by Kitty G Books (new)

Kitty G Books (kool_kat_kitty) | 110 comments Mod
so excited!!!

message 15: by Cass (new)

The nominations form is now OPEN!!! https://booktubesffawards.com/2020-no...

message 16: by Maija (last edited Feb 18, 2020 07:59AM) (new)

Maija (maijavi) | 60 comments Hi! Would it be possible to get the 2020 Awards schedule, the 2020 Babbles schedule, as well as the shortlist to this Goodreads group? I think the schedules would be the easiest to refer back to from this group, instead of going back to find it on the announcement videos.

message 17: by jocelyn (new)

jocelyn (yogiwithabook) Maija wrote: "Hi! Would it be possible to get the 2020 Awards schedule, the 2020 Babbles schedule, as well as the shortlist to this Goodreads group? I think the schedules would be the easiest to refer back to fr..."

Hey Maija, excellent suggestion! I've made a Babbles topic and a Shortlist one. Let us know if you have further questions.

message 18: by Maija (new)

Maija (maijavi) | 60 comments Thank you!