Bookish Worms discussion

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
This topic is about A Court of Thorns and Roses
Past BOTMs > A Court of Thorns and Roses January 2020 Discussion

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Discuss our BOTM here!
Ideas: talk about characters, setting, plot, ask other members questions or opinions, your favorite and least favorite characters, etc.

Members: Start conversations and participate if you are reading for this month!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Also: would anyone like to be the discussion main leader? Maybe someone who has previously read the book? I don't have the book yet and haven't read it before, so it would be a little bit until I could start any discussions.
First person to request to be the discussion leader will most likely get the spot!

Mikayla (gingersnap29) | 27 comments Currently, I am reading the book. It's very well written, full of evocative description and lore. I have school (college classes) so it's probably going to take me a while to really read this book, but have enjoyed what I have read so far.

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) I have read it before, i could start some discussions but the week begins tomorrow so i may be a teensy bit busy but I'll try my best :)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) I guess I'll start a discussion...

Who though the beginning was just like the hunger games when feyre was hunting? I totally did

Shay (shayreader) Haha. No...but it is similar now that I think about it. It's been too long since I read the Hunger Games though.

message 7: by V.S (new) - rated it 5 stars

V.S I'm reading it for the 2nd time, and I just LOVE how descriptive it is!
I do agree with the Hunger Games comparison, and my favorite character is either Rhysand or Lucien.

Helena S I've read it before, I just need to re-read it again which im planning to do!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I am on ACOWAR and I have to say I love Rhys. To those who haven't read ACOMAF and ACOWAR, you'll see why

message 10: by V.S (new) - rated it 5 stars

V.S I'm currently reading ACOMAF, and I'm loving Rhys even more now!

Vaishnavi | 2 comments If I tell how many times I've read ACOMAF, I think I'll be recommended for therapy. But honestly, I loved everything so much that I simply couldn't help myself!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Vaishnavi, you don't need therapy because you read the books, they are so good!

message 13: by V.S (new) - rated it 5 stars

V.S I'm currently reading ACOWAR, and oh my god Rhysand's just amazing!!

Helena S I just started reading ACOMAF and im excited to see what all the hype's about!

Desara (desarathebooknerd) Kinda iffy about this book to be completely honest! I enjoyed most of it but certain parts made me cringe! I am going to continue on with the series tho

Helena S Desara wrote: "Kinda iffy about this book to be completely honest! I enjoyed most of it but certain parts made me cringe! I am going to continue on with the series tho"

I definitely liked the 2nd and 3rd books more!

Desara (desarathebooknerd) ok good to know!