Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

24 views
FRINGE SCIENCE > A new humanity

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 7 comments Hi all! Would you be interested in a book about how we can transform the physical form of humanity?


message 2: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 2799 comments Rachel wrote: "Hi all! Would you be interested in a book about how we can transform the physical form of humanity?"

If it's a published book it would be a candidate for our Alternative Thinking Books thread at https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...


message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 7 comments Lance wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Hi all! Would you be interested in a book about how we can transform the physical form of humanity?"

If it's a published book it would be a candidate for our Alternative Thinking Bo..."


Thanks Lance! It will be published soon and I'll let you know when it's out! :)


message 4: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 2799 comments Rachel wrote: "Lance wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Hi all! Would you be interested in a book about how we can transform the physical form of humanity?"

If it's a published book it would be a candidate for our Alternati..."


Good luck with it Rachel.


message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 7 comments Hi Lance! The book is out! It's a bit controversial, so I'm super curious to see what kind of discussion it brings up.

Details here:
https://www.amazon.com/Humanity-Uploa...


back to top