What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book about an MC,title unknown

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saba (new)

Saba Aziz | 1 comments I may have read this book about 2 years ago.
It is an Adult Romance Book about a motorcycle club.
A woman can not get in touch with her sister and feels that she has disappeared. hers sister was last seen to be hanging out with a motorcycle club. She goes to this club looking for her sister. The club helps her find her sister. finds out she was caught in a human trafficking ring. she does fall in love with one of the member that is helping her, he maybe a hacker not sure.
OK side note that i remember is that the club lawyer has a female lawyer that has potential relationship with the president of the club. which leads to nice future story-line. Also the club manages to help her, she realizes that they are not bad and i think the female lawyer gives her an open ticket to leave when ever she wants so she does not feel that she is being forced into staying.
not sure if this is the one book plot or two books. would be nice if someone came across a book like this.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39282 comments Mod
Saba, as you saw in the popup box when you posted your comment, please put some plot details in your header. If you don't add plot details your thread could be closed.