Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please add my book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Francis (new)

Francis Morrow | 11 comments Hello, I was wondering if you could add my book. Many thanks in advance.

* Title: The Deceased
* Author Name: Francis Morrow
* ISBN (or ASIN): B082TKPQVG -- ASIN
* Publisher: Self-Published
* Publication Date: 12/15/2019
* Format: Kindle eBook
* Description: The tail end of the 21st century, the century of the mind.

Renaissance: a sprawling city on the Eastern Seaboard of the United States. A city renewed after a devastating attack by domestic terrorists. Home to 45 million souls, the greatest concentration of human potential in all of history.

Surveillance extends into every aspect of Renaissance life: your workplace, your home, your relationships – and your mind. Even in death, you cannot escape the tentacles of mind interface technology.

James Conroy, an “Angel” in the Renaissance Police Department, interviews Laura Ashe on the circumstances of her murder. Can Conroy identify the killer before Ashe’s second and final death?

* Page count: 300
* Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082TKPQVG/

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18459 comments This book was added on Dec. 21.

message 3: by Francis (new)

Francis Morrow | 11 comments Scott wrote: "This book was added on Dec. 21."

Hi Scott, thanks for the quick reply. I don’t find my book when I search for it. Am I missing something obvious? There are a couple of other books with the same title.

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18459 comments For some reason it's taking a long time for newly added books to show up in search by title, although this is even longer than usual.

It's always best to search by ASIN/ISBN if you have it, anyway.

message 5: by Francis (new)

Francis Morrow | 11 comments Hi Scott, thanks for the advice. I searched the ASIN code and it comes up.

Many thanks, Frank