THE Group for Authors! discussion

Publishing and Promoting > Angel Warriors series

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments Hello, everyone!
I'm just passing by to invite you all to visit my official website where I'll be publishing a new chapter every week for my series "Angel Warriors".
Angel Warriors
Every episode will be illustrated and the rest of the sections will be updated with each episode to add characters and other content.
I would appreciate your share if you like it.
New chapters every monday.
Thanks a lot for your attention!

message 2: by Vera (new)

Vera Angelova | 14 comments Hello Maho,

Thanks for the kind invitation, I looked at it and will start reading it.

Only one question: Iwhich of the two versions would you recommend - English or Spanish?
Thanks.

message 3: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments Vera wrote: "Hello Maho,

Thanks for the kind invitation, I looked at it and will start reading it.

Only one question: Iwhich of the two versions would you recommend - English or Spanish?
Thanks."

Thank you! Well, it depends on which language you're more familiar with. It was originally written in spanish and then translated to english (with some idiomatic corrections for english speakers), so, it probably flows better in spanish, but there are also a lot of phrases that sound better in english.

message 4: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments I've uploaded chapter 2 this week! And added a new character too ^_^.

Chapter 2

message 5: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments Just passing by to leave the weekly update with the third chapter.

Chapter 3

message 6: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments I've upload chapter 4 now. I'd appreciate any comment.

Chapter 4

message 7: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments New chapter uploaded today.

Chapter 5

message 8: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments Updating the new chapter of the week and adding also a new character to the group.

Chapter 6

message 9: by Maho (last edited Feb 25, 2020 07:46PM) (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments I'm here for chapter 7 and also to inform that all of the illustrations are now in the Bonus section.

Chapter 7

message 10: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments New chapter and a new character added to the files. I'll be adding the other new character's file next week.

Chapter 8

message 11: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments In this week's chapter a new character joins the team and someone's identity is exposed.
Chapter 9. Lonely Light.

message 12: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments We have a new chapter today! And it's the prelude to the first important change of dynamics in the story, so don't miss it.
CHAPTER 10

message 13: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments New chapter and new? character, or at least a significative change from a previous role. Make the most of the quarantine and read.
Chapter 11

message 14: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments In today's chapter there's a new threat that doesn't play around. Chapter 12: Shark smile.
Chapter 12

message 15: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments In the new chapter, Demian is hiding something...
"Down the dungeon".
Chapter 13

message 16: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments You can now read this week's chapter of Angel Warriors.
Chapter 14

message 17: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments New chapter and new skill unlocked!

Chapter 15

message 18: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments In this week's chapter there might be a ghost or not...
Chapter 16

message 19: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments New chapter this week: "Excelling at defeat".
Chapter 17

message 20: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments After being defeated by Hollow, it's time to star taking things more seriously...
Chapter 18

message 21: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments On this week's chapter it's time for some change of pace...
Chapter 19

message 22: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments Chapter 20 uploaded and we've reached the middle of this first arc!
Comments and shares would be truly appreciated.
Chapter 20

message 23: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments A competition reveals the worse of some people, including lost memories buried long ago.
Chapter 21

message 24: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments It's update day! We're in chapter 23 now and we'll get to know what happened to the lost gift.
CHAPTER 23

message 25: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments The camp has come to an end and perhaps some secrets are exposed with it. New chapter of AngelWarriors!
CHAPTER 24

message 26: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments It's time for a new chapter and the problems won't seem to stop.
Chapter 25

message 27: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments Mariane must balance her truths and lies, while also keeping them from backfiring in her face.
Chapter 26

message 28: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments After the failing talent contest, Lucianne makes a discovery that will lead her to a crossroads.
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

message 29: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments Let's keep a distraction from the pandemic with some weekly reading.
Things get complicated when Lucianne decides to do things on her own.
Chapter 29

message 30: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments Lucianne's mistake brings disastrous consequences that could change the group's dynamic.
After this chapter, there will be a two week break and we'll be back with a new one on August 16. Wait for it!
Chapter 30

message 31: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments Finally, after a two-week break, a brand new chapter of Angel Warriors is here after the last one's cliffhanger.
Chapter 31

message 32: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments New chapter this week, let's see how many more ways can this kids keep messing things up while trying to recover the lost gifts.
Chapter 32

message 33: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments A victory might end up costing dearly in chapter 33 of Angel Warriors.
Chapter 33

message 34: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments A tragedy, a funeral, and the threat of impending death over their heads keep everyone in a tight spot.
Chapter 34

message 35: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments After today's chapter there's no going back, and we've reached now the final stage of this arc for Angel Warriors.
Chapter 35

message 36: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments After last chapter's terrible revelation, there's only one thing to do and that is waiting for the worst... or is it?
Chapter 36

message 37: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments The demon Ende makes a decision behind his master's back to advance his agenda.

Chapter 37

message 38: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments It's prom night and a lot can happen.
Chapter 38

message 39: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments One chapter removed from the end, and finally it's time to face the enemy.
Chapter 39

message 40: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments And it's finally here, the end of part 1. Who will be the winner?

CHAPTER 40

And if there's a part 1, it also means there must be a part 2. New chapters soon, stay in tune...

message 41: by Maho (last edited Mar 21, 2021 09:08PM) (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments Finally, the second season will be out in a week. If you want to catch up with the first season, visit the official web:
ANGEL WARRIORS

description

And soon... the manga.

message 42: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments It's here! The second season of Angel Warriors with its first chapter is finally up!

Chapter 1: The Cheshire's smile

message 43: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments New chapter of season 2! And a surprise coming this week: the first pages of the manga.
Chapter 2: Wolf's eyes

message 44: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments New chapter of the week!
Chapter 3: The unwitting allure of the iceberg

And I've also started uploading the pages of the manga. I'll be updating every so often:
Angel Warriors manga

message 45: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments The chapter of the week of Angel Warriors is already up!

Chapter 4: One big disfunctional family

message 47: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments New chapter of Angel Warriors season 2:
Chapter 6: Deathsman wanted

message 48: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments There's a new chapter this week!
Chapter 7: Now you see, now you don't

message 49: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments Angel Warriors' chapter of the week is up now!

Chapter 8: A familiar face

message 50: by Maho (new)

Maho Minz (mahominz) | 77 comments We continue with the weekly chapters as long as there's still life and time!
Chapter 9. Torture with a cause

« previous 1