What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Topped (Under the Covers, #2)
This topic is about Topped
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Humorous contemporary romance. Rival romance book writers meet at a romance Williams convention. Spend the night together. Find out who the other one is the following morning. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose | 6 comments Humorous contemporary romance and she works like really well so there’s The hero writes ridiculous erotica and the heroine writes more classic style romance. They are both at a writers conference and have a one night stand. She confuses him for a romance book cover model. She also resents the fact that he can turn out books very rapidly while she struggles to put one out every few months. Afterwards it is realized that they troll each other on review pages. Enter predictable romance plot. HEA as expected. Our bookclub read it, loved it and predictably cant remember the title. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

message 2: by Loz (new)

Loz | 5 comments Could it be Word Play?
Word Play by Amalie Silver

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose | 6 comments I just read the synopsis. Sadly, no. It’s not the right book. This one sounds more on the serious side. The one I’m trying to find is absolutely hilarious. Thank you so much for taking the time and trying to help me.

message 4: by Cimorene_et_Jo (new)

Cimorene_et_Jo | 7 comments On the off-chance you haven't tried this, are there any old emails you might have from the bookclub that include the title?

This sounds up my alley and I'd like to read it if you figure out what it is.

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose | 6 comments We keep a book club journal so I’m digging those out this weekend in an effort to get the answer! I will post if I find it.

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose | 6 comments No one yet? We are becoming desperate.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Please note you can bump your thread every 30 days, because the group is so large.

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose | 6 comments Ohh. Ok. My apologies. ☺️

message 9: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4228 comments Topped maybe?

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose | 6 comments Oh my god!! I do believe that’s it!!! Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!

message 11: by Cimorene_et_Jo (new)

Cimorene_et_Jo | 7 comments Yaaaaay, I'll try to find it, thank you.