Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Seeking Reviewers for my upcoming YA contemporary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Susan (last edited Jan 08, 2020 06:30PM) (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments I am looking for reviewers for my debut novel, Complex Solutions, a YA contemporary, coming soon in 2020. As soon as I receive my ARCs from my publisher, I will send you a copy in exchange for an honest review. Thank you.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma What is your book about? I can’t seem to find a blurb for it anywhere.

message 3: by Ursula (new)

Ursula Heinrich | 16 comments I am willing to read your book for a review.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 126 comments I am interested In reviewing the book

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Seanor (adventuresof.a.and.m) (pagesandpaws15) | 5 comments I would love to read your book!

message 6: by MissBecka (new)

MissBecka Gee (missbeckagee) | 19 comments Emma wrote: "What is your book about? I can’t seem to find a blurb for it anywhere."
I would also like to know what your book is about. I can't find it on Goodreads either.

message 7: by Janet (new)

Janet Hutcheon | 4 comments Amanda wrote: "I would love to read your book!"

message 8: by Janet (new)

Janet Hutcheon | 4 comments It is on Amazon for the Kindle and soon on Audible

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Emma wrote: "What is your book about? I can’t seem to find a blurb for it anywhere."
Hi Emma, I'm sorry here it is. Please note: there is a TW for self-harm: Sixteen-year old Lexi Thompson believes she should’ve died in the car accident that took her parents. Now she slices her guilt into her skin, aggravating an already dangerous cutting habit. When Lexi is contacted about a famous mathematical proof her parents solved, her guilt over her parents’ deaths intensifies. Math was her parents’ passion as well as her own.
Lexi enlists fellow math whiz, Joe, to help find the proof. As their relationship deepens, Lexi struggles to keep her self-harm secret. Further, she realizes she’s not the only one interested in her parents’ proof. A mysterious man hangs around her parents' vacant home and lurks in the woods where she runs with her dog. The stalker's presence exacerbates her anxiety, along with the frequency and severity of her cutting. The more she tries to conceal her self-harm, the more she pulls away from Joe and from finding the proof.
Joe won’t let that happen. With his support, Lexi is able to begin letting go of guilt and focus once more on finding the proof that will revolutionize the worlds of math and science and cement her parents’ place in history. She can’t let it fall into the hands of a man looking to steal her parents’ legacy and possible reward.

If you're interested, send me your e-mail and once my publisher has the ARCs ready, I'll send you a copy. Thanks so much!

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Hello, thank you so much for offering to read an ARC of my book in exchange for a review. Sorry, I originally forgot to post a blurb of my book, so I have added one in response to Emma's comment. I'm kind of new to posting in these groups, so I apologize. All I need is your e-mail address, so when I receive the ARCs from my publisher, I can send them to you. Thanks so much for your support.

message 11: by Destiny (new)

Destiny Bridwell | 5 comments Willing to read and review

message 12: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 8 comments Ill read and review. Whens the review due in by??
nataliepower666@gmail.com

message 13: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Thanks so much, Natalie. I don't have the ARCs yet, but it would be good to have the review before release day, which is 90 days after the ARCs go out.

message 14: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 8 comments Okay

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Destiny wrote: "Willing to read and review"
Would love for you to review. Just message me your e-mail address and I will send you an ARC once my publisher sends them to me. Thanks for your support.

message 16: by Daniëlle (new)

Daniëlle Van den Brink (dani_b_) | 8 comments Hi Susan, would love to review your books. Do you have physical copies available for reviews? or in the near future, as I can see you do not have the ARCs yet?

message 17: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Daniëlle wrote: "Hi Susan, would love to review your books. Do you have physical copies available for reviews? or in the near future, as I can see you do not have the ARCs yet?"
Hi Danielle, I do not have the ARCs yet. They are not physical copies, but I hope to have them very soon from my publisher. I'd love to send you a copy once I receive them. If you're still interested, just send me your e-mail and I'll make sure you get one. Thanks so much.

message 18: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 126 comments I also would like to review it when you get the physical copy in

message 19: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Thank you, Nicole. I'm not sure when I'll have the physical copies, but if you message me your address, I'll do my best to get you one. Thanks!

message 20: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 126 comments 237 west 5th street apartment B Richland center, will 53581

message 21: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (rabbitheartedreader) I would absolutely love to read your novel!!! Sounds wonderfully interesting! Please let me know if this is still available!

message 22: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Nicole wrote: "237 west 5th street apartment B Richland center, will 53581"

Thanks Nicole. 'Will' in your address stands for?

message 23: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Brittany wrote: "I would absolutely love to read your novel!!! Sounds wonderfully interesting! Please let me know if this is still available!"
Yes, it is. Thanks so much Brittany. Just send me your e-mail and I will make sure you receive an ARC as soon as they are ready.

message 24: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 126 comments Wi for Wisconsin was supposed to be

message 25: by michellea_reads (new)

michellea_reads | 2 comments Your novel sounds really interesting. I would love to read and review it. Please let me know when it is available. michelleanneamio@gmail.com

message 26: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments I am interested Susan, it would be a pleasure for me to read and review it. Please let me know once it's available. My email is: victoria.rodriguez@udem.edu

message 27: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Victoria wrote: "I am interested Susan, it would be a pleasure for me to read and review it. Please let me know once it's available. My email is: victoria.rodriguez@udem.edu"
Thank you so much. As soon as I receive the ARCs from my publisher, I will send you a copy.

message 28: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments michellea_reads wrote: "Your novel sounds really interesting. I would love to read and review it. Please let me know when it is available. michelleanneamio@gmail.com"
Thank you. I should have the ARCs soon. As soon as I do, I will send you a copy. Thanks!

message 29: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Nicole wrote: "Wi for Wisconsin was supposed to be" Okay, I got it. Thanks!

message 30: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Lopez | 77 comments Consider listing this in my review program

message 31: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Do you do reviews on your website?

message 32: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Amanda wrote: "I would love to read your book!"

Hi Amanda, just message me your e-mail and as soon as I have the ARCs from my publisher, I will send you a copy. Thanks so much!

message 33: by Anna (new)

Anna (eosanna) | 2 comments I’d love to review this book for you! J.anna.miller@outlook.com

message 34: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Anna wrote: "I’d love to review this book for you! J.anna.miller@outlook.com"
Thanks so much, Anna. I will send you a copy as soon as I receive the ARCs from my publisher. Susan

message 35: by Kennady (new)

Kennady (kenbob) if your still offering id like to review this book for you !! - kennybailey110@gmail.com or if you have any physical copies id like one

message 36: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Kennady wrote: "if your still offering id like to review this book for you !! - kennybailey110@gmail.com or if you have any physical copies id like one"
Thank you, Kennady. Yes, I still have ARCs. I will send you a copy as soon as I get them from my publisher. Susan

message 37: by Heather (new)

Heather Sowalla | 14 comments Hi! I would love to read your novel. Any chance you have a hard copy? Sometimes they’re easier to read. If not I’d love to read even an ecopy! My email is sowallaheatherdawn@gmail.com

Heather

message 38: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Thanks, Heather! I'll check about the hard copy. If I can get one, I'll just check back to get your mailing address. Thank you for your support. Susan

message 39: by Sameer (new)

Sameer Rajakumar | 5 comments Would love to read your book, do you still have physical copies available that you can send me?

message 40: by Sameer (new)

Sameer Rajakumar | 5 comments Do u still have physical copies available? , if so could u please send me a copy & email me for more info sameerferrari@yahoo.com

message 41: by Books with Dani (new)

Books with Dani (bookswithdanielle) | 18 comments I would also love to review a hard copy of the books if that is possible

message 42: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Sameer wrote: "Would love to read your book, do you still have physical copies available that you can send me?" I need to check with my publisher. It's a lot easier to e-mail a digital copy, but I will check. Thank you for your interest in my book.

message 43: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Books with Dani wrote: "I would also love to review a hard copy of the books if that is possible"
Thank you for your interest in my book. I need to check with my publisher about hard copies and will get back to you. Thanks so much.

message 44: by Jemma (new)

Jemma Candy | 1 comments Hi Susan! I’d absolutely love to read & review your upcoming your book! YA is 100% my soft spot! Do you have any physical copies to send out as I often struggle with eBooks due to eyesight x

message 45: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Hi Jemma. Absolutely, just e-mail me your address and I will have one sent to you as soon as they are available from my publisher. My e-mail is dalessandrosusan27@yahoo.com Thanks so much for your support!

message 46: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Susan wrote: "Books with Dani wrote: "I would also love to review a hard copy of the books if that is possible"
Thank you for your interest in my book. I need to check with my publisher about hard copies and wil..."

So, just e-mail me your address and I will have one sent to you by my publisher as soon as they're available. My e-mail is dalessandrosusan27@yahoo.com. Thanks for your support.

message 47: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Susan wrote: "Sameer wrote: "Would love to read your book, do you still have physical copies available that you can send me?" I need to check with my publisher. It's a lot easier to e-mail a digital copy, but I ..."
Hi Sameer, if you e-mail me your address, I will have a physical copy sent to you. My e-mail is dalessandrosusan27@yahoo.com. Thanks for your support.

message 48: by Giada (new)

Giada Andolfo (goodreadscomgiada_andolfo) | 36 comments Hi Susan! i'm interested in reviewing your book! my email is giada.andolfo@gmail.com and my preferred format is mobi

message 49: by Susan (new)

Susan Dalessandro | 40 comments Giada wrote: "Hi Susan! i'm interested in reviewing your book! my email is giada.andolfo@gmail.com and my preferred format is mobi"
Thanks so much, Giada. I will send you a copy once they'r available from my publisher. Thanks for your support!

message 50: by Aspen Vyn (new)

Aspen Vyn Gorski | 4 comments Susan wrote: "I am looking for reviewers for my debut novel, Complex Solutions, a YA contemporary, coming soon in 2020. As soon as I receive my ARCs from my publisher, I will send you a copy in exchange for an h..." I would love to read and review your book, do you have anymore physical copies?

« previous 1