Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clwseattle (new)

Clwseattle | 61 comments I'm not sure you can add a page count for A Christmas Miracle, ISBN: 978-0809167883. The pages are not listed at WorldCat, Amazon, AbeBooks or any other site I searched. I even checked it on its publishers website, http://www.paulistpress.com/Products/.... I did email them asking for a page count.

In the meantime, I did count the pages from the title page to the story's end and came up with 25 pages.

message 2: by Clwseattle (new)

Clwseattle | 61 comments I received a reply from the publisher which I have copied and pasted below this message. I hope you can update the book info with it. Thank you.
~~
Dawn Hoffman
To Cheryl

Cheryl,

This book has 32 pages.

Dawn Hoffman
Customer Service Supervisor

Paulist Press
997 Macarthur Boulevard
Mahwah, NJ 07430
P 201.825.7300 x286
F 201.825.6921
paulistpress.com
facebook | Twitter | Instagram

message 3: by Emily (last edited Jan 09, 2020 10:46AM) (new)

Emily | 13149 comments Almost all picture books are listed as having 32 pages; they are usually unnumbered. Unless there is content after page 25 I will list it at 25. :-)
I added a cover from Amazon
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

message 4: by Clwseattle (last edited Jan 10, 2020 11:02AM) (new)

Clwseattle | 61 comments Ok, Thank you ... but the information after my request here came directly from the publisher and I only counted 25 pages with actual story words. . .

I didn't realize my copy/paste did not post the email from the person at Paulist Press who answered me because of the HTML tags:

message 5: by Emily (last edited Jan 09, 2020 12:32PM) (new)

Emily | 13149 comments The book you have in hand overrules what the publisher says. If there are not 32 pages, we shouldn't list it with that amount.
If there are about the author or other similar pages we do list those.

You should remove her email from this post, as the group is public and searchable on the internet.

message 6: by Clwseattle (new)

Clwseattle | 61 comments Thank you for the info and I did remove her email. I assumed this was used JUST by the Librarians.