James Patterson Book Club discussion

Hello!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by suada (new)

suada duvette | 2 comments Hello! I am new to this group and found it while looking for a group in which I can share my love for James Patterson! I would love to have a discussion about him and his books with anyone interested! I am currently reading the 2nd chance, the second book from the women's murder club series. I just finished truth or die <3 can't wait to chat!

message 2: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Lagimodiere | 4 comments hi welcome I myself am reading this series and I am on the 5 th horseman I live James Patterson's books once I start one it is very hard to put down

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Szarejko | 3 comments I love all the Women's Murder Club books. I'm finished the last one a while ago. Can't wait till he comes out with a new one.

message 4: by Baje Bookclub (new)

Baje Bookclub - Dawn (baje_bookclub) | 3 comments Hello. I am reading the Harriet Blue Series. I absolutely love all of the JP books.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Osborne | 1 comments Hi, I am new to this group. I have been reading JP for years. Just finished Juror 3.

message 6: by Dianne (new)

Dianne (dianneos) | 13 comments Hi, long time Patterson lover. Reading River Murders.

message 7: by Baje Bookclub (new)

Baje Bookclub - Dawn (baje_bookclub) | 3 comments Hi. Welcome. I’m reading Hush Hush. Harriet Blue series.

message 8: by Melissa Geiger (new)

Melissa Geiger | 1 comments Welcome! I have read all of the Women's Murder Club books so far and cannot wait for 20th Victim! I've started the Alex Cross series and have read 4 of the Michael Bennett books.

message 9: by Rho (new)

Rho Hi have read all the Women’s Murder Club books and Michael Bennett. Just finished Filthy Rich. Wow. Have the new Michel Bennett on my desk