Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

An Unexpected Turn
This topic is about An Unexpected Turn
Advanced Copies for Review > Looking for Reviewers - Women's Fiction/Family Drama

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T.J. (new) - added it

T.J. Fox | 5 comments I'm looking for reviewers for my debut novel, An Unexpected Turn, released in March 2019. It is a story about a woman finding family in unimaginable circumstances.

It is currently available to read via BookSiresn at https://booksirens.com/book/JD53ZUC/2...

Or I'd be glad to provide a .mobi file. If you are interested, you can message me here or contact me through my blog, https://tjfox.net/contact/

Thanks!
TJ

message 2: by Lin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lin (linreads) | 11 comments Hi! I’d love to read and review your book. If you could send me a mobi copy to linreads079@gmail.com please
Thank you!

message 3: by T.J. (new) - added it

T.J. Fox | 5 comments Lin wrote: "Hi! I’d love to read and review your book. If you could send me a mobi copy to linreads079@gmail.com please
Thank you!"

I've sent you the copy. Let me know if you have any problems with it!

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 8 comments Hey. Id like to read and review your book. Could you send a Mobi please to nataliepower666@gmail.com

message 5: by T.J. (new) - added it

T.J. Fox | 5 comments Natalie wrote: "Hey. Id like to read and review your book. Could you send a Mobi please to nataliepower666@gmail.com"

I've sent this! Thank you!

Debbie (dshuler) | 2 comments Hello! I would love to read and review your book. It sounds very intriguing! Would you please send a Mobi to dshuler1@att.net? Thank you!

message 7: by T.J. (new) - added it

T.J. Fox | 5 comments Debbie wrote: "Hello! I would love to read and review your book. It sounds very intriguing! Would you please send a Mobi to dshuler1@att.net? Thank you!"

Thank you, Debbie! I've sent you the file.