Urban Fiction Review discussion

Go-Go Juice
This topic is about Go-Go Juice
New Book Reviews

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nichole Williams | 4 comments Hello Beautiful Souls!!
I have a Short Mystery story and two short romance stories I'm looking to get reviewed. If these genres interest you let me know and I will send you a copy to read.

Go-Go Juice

Brief Description - This typical Monday morning turns out to be more delusional for Shawnda as she enjoys her free caramel latte at her favorite neighborhood coffee shop. The atmosphere and customers don’t quite seem to fall into the typical Monday morning coffee shop routine, which leaves her bamboozled.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!
Nichole Nichole

message 2: by Shay (new)

Shay Davis (shaydavispens) | 2 comments I love to read the romance short stories.

Nichole Williams | 4 comments Awesome!!! I will send them to you tomorrow!! 😊

message 4: by Roland (new)

Roland Page (authorrolandpage) | 1 comments Greetings my name is Roland Sato Page,  I would like to submit my Press Release for a author review
https://www.issuewire.com/new-novel-e...

message 5: by LaShaye (new)

LaShaye (authorlashaye) | 1 comments I’ll read the mystery short if you haven’t found anyone yet.

Nichole Williams | 4 comments Sweet!

Nichole Williams | 4 comments Lashye if you inbox me your email I will send it to you. Thank you

message 8: by Stef (new)

Stef | 4 comments Hi, My name is Stef, author of Interstate Narcos. I'm seeking book reviewers to read my first exciting novel.

Briefly, the story is about-On the inside, he built a new team. On the outside, he has success on his mind and will stop at nothing to capture what he's been envisioning during his lengthy prison stay. The S-man said he's going to do things differently this time, and he meant it.

While keeping his business secret from, B, the love of his life, who has a secret of her own, things heat up in the bedroom and in the streets. With his new contacts and string of associates, the money piles up. Meanwhile, kidnappings and robberies turn in to murder investigations.