Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Dystopian for reviews

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Entrada (new)

Entrada Book Review | 45 comments We're looking for anyone interested in reviewing a dystopian/action/thriller book - book one in a series of four (so far).

Fall of the Cities - Planting the Orchard (Book 1)

Blurb:

The world is falling apart.

Terrorists spark a worldwide oil and gas crisis while imports grind to a halt. Europe and Britain are erupting into chaos as food runs out and desperate people take matters into their own hands.

As the government begins to seal off rioting parts of the city, Corporal Harry Miller takes an offered discharge to get his sister and her kids to safety.

But he’s not fast enough.

Trapped in the city with a rag-tag collection of ordinary citizens, Harry struggles to create a small pocket of stability - a place to ride out the coming confrontation between rioters and the Army, and save themselves from complete annihilation.

http://amzn.to/2qeSe70

If this sounds like your cup of tea, please comment, pm me or email me at info@entradapublishing.com and I'll send you the .epub or .mobi file. If you love it, I'm happy to send you all five books.

And I know you're going to love it!

Thanks!

Rachel
Entrada Publishing

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Russell (creatingkristen) | 3 comments I’m interested!

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 8 comments I'm interested. When do you need the review by?

message 4: by Kennady (new)

Kennady (kenbob) I'd like to review this for you ! Mobi or a physical copy will be fine for me, I am based in London though

message 5: by Entrada (new)

Entrada Book Review | 45 comments Hi All,

You can download the first book for free here:
http://amzn.to/2qeSe70

Being located anywhere is totally fine.

Email me when you would like book 2 and I will email it to you.

No deadline on the review but as always, sooner is better! :)

Thank you!

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather Sowalla | 14 comments I would love to read for you. Ebooks can be hard, can you do a print copy? If not I can try to do an scoot but print are so much easier! My email is sowallaheatherdawn@gmail.com

message 7: by Entrada (new)

Entrada Book Review | 45 comments Thanks! Emailed you!