Play Book Tag discussion

By the Pricking of My Thumbs (Tommy and Tuppence, #4)
This topic is about By the Pricking of My Thumbs
Archive: Other Books > (Poll Ballot) By the Pricking of My Thumbs by Agatha Christie

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tien (tiensblurb) | 722 comments ★★★½

Tommy and Tuppence are not as well known as Poirot or Marple but I am rather fond of them. Tuppence as always has feelings about things and followed her nose to find its source. She just can't let it be and that, again, as always, gets her into a pickle whence Tommy will fish her out of. We could probably understand how Tuppence, being an intelligent woman, gets annoyed as was continuously brushed aside because of her sex. But, then, why she always needs rescuing!! That's the only thing that annoys me about this series. Nevertheless, they are a rather sweet couple and the mystery absolutely on-brand for Christie.

message 2: by Hayjay315 (new)

Hayjay315 | 228 comments I try to read a few Christie's each year but have yet to delve in to the Tommy and Tuppence ones. Glad to hear this one is on par with her writing style and will look forward to the adventures of this duo.

Tien (tiensblurb) | 722 comments Hayjay315 wrote: "I try to read a few Christie's each year but have yet to delve in to the Tommy and Tuppence ones. Glad to hear this one is on par with her writing style and will look forward to the adventures of t..."

There are so many! It's like a lifetime venture lol