Sci-fi and Heroic Fantasy discussion

Reviewing > Looking for ARC reviews for Urban Fantasy title

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willow (new)

Willow Rousseau (wilrous) | 2 comments Hi!

I currently have my debut novel on Booksprout titled Taming Demons (Demon Souls, Book 1) https://booksprout.co/arc/27350/tamin...

And I'm looking for more reviewers who are interested in telling me what they think.

Here's the Blurb:

Vampires are real and they want me dead.

Why? I have no freaking idea. Maybe because I’m a Fae, or it's because of this strange demonic power inside of me. Both I didn’t know existed until some weird cowboy attacked my brother and I forcing me to flee for my life.

Now hundreds of vampire hordes run amok, tearing through the city and drowning it with blood. And it turns out I might just be the key to ending them for good, provided I learn how to control this demon power which blisters and burns every time I use it.

On top of this sh*t sandwich, I end up running into the man who has haunted my dreams for over a year now. A man named Varick who twists my mind with half-truths and outright lies, who claims he is the only one who can protect me.

Well, he better be careful, because if I learn how to use this power, I might just hold him to that promise.

If you love books by K.F. Breene, Patricia Briggs, Annette Marie, Steve McHugh, Shannon Mayer, CN Crawford, BR Kingsolver, and Shayne Silvers then come and step into the dark and dangerous world of Demon Souls.

Warning: This book contains some sexual scenes, bad language, and lots of violence.

message 2: by Ian (new)

Ian | 5 comments Willow wrote: "Hi!

I currently have my debut novel on Booksprout titled Taming Demons (Demon Souls, Book 1) https://booksprout.co/arc/27350/tamin...

And I'm looking for more reviewers wh..."

I would be interested but your link does not work. May be its because i an in the UK

message 3: by Willow (new)

Willow Rousseau (wilrous) | 2 comments Thanks for offering, but after getting some feedback I decided to end the ARC and work on it some more. I plan to have a Beta read first next time. If you're still interested in the future I'll send you a link.