GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Debut author > Need reviewers for new novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (last edited Jan 07, 2020 08:54PM) (new)

John Murnane | 2 comments My novel Blowing in the Wind is about 3 boys who become lost in the California desert in 1968 while searching for pet scorpions. It is a way for me to tell about my love for the desert, my feelings about the Vietnam War, and tales taught to me by my father, who was the editor of small town newspapers. It involves the rescue of an injured test pilot and a search for a lost gold mine. It also addresses father son relationships, when the 3 fathers come looking for the boys. It is free with Kindle Unlimited.

message 2: by Annette (new)

Annette Bergman | 10 comments It sounds like my kind of book. Send me a copy and I will read your nook and some review.
annettebergman@att.net

message 3: by John (new)

John Murnane | 2 comments Great. I belong to Kindle Select until March, so I am not sure I can send you an eBook - they say they are supposed to be the sole distributor. I would be glad to send you a paperback.

message 4: by Annette (new)

Annette Bergman | 10 comments I just tried to email you and it came back. My email is annettebetgman@att.net. Please respond to my email and maybe we can figure it out. Annette

message 5: by Annette (new)

Annette Bergman | 10 comments I made a mistake in the email.
It is annettebergman@att.net