Adventure in the Great Wide Somewhere discussion

Introductions

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica (last edited Jan 10, 2020 02:07PM) (new)

Erica (daydreamingwithbooks) | 308 comments Mod
Tell us about yourself, if you don't know what to say here are some suggestions.
1. Name
2. Where do you live country/state
3. Favorite book/series/author
4. Birthday
5. Favorite tv shows
6. Activities that you enjoy other than reading.
7. Where can we find you on social media.

My name is Erica and I live in California. You can find me reading or working on a jigsaw puzzle when school isn't in session. I work full time while also going to school. I'm excited for this reading group. You can find me on Instagram @daydreamingwithbooks

- Erica

message 2: by Brittney (new)

Brittney Kobus | 8 comments Hi my name is Brittney.
I am the single mom of the most amazing 17 year old wrestler. We live in California. I love to read and love all things bookish!

You can find me in Instagram @enchantedextras. I am the owner of a bookish Etsy shop of the same name which you can find here: www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedExtrasbyBri

Beyond my bookish shop, I work full time as a retail supervisor, am a full time student (English Major) and Tuesday’s & weekends you can find me just off the mat cheering for my boy!

I’m excited to read along with you all! Welcome to the group and Happy Reading!

❤️~
Britt

message 3: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashleywatts) | 3 comments I'm Ashley and I'm in Ohio. My husband and I have 3 kids, the eldest of whom turns 16 tomorrow (EEK!!) I have a degree in English comp, but kind of wish I didn't. I work full time in an office that helps process land records. Currently, I'm hooked on all things (books/characters/series) SJM, but I'm an audible FIEND. I just discovered it when I started my new job and omg I'm so happy about that. I'm on fb, ig, and twitter but not frequently on the latter two. I'm looking forward to being a part of this group!!!! Esp in these unsettling times.

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica (daydreamingwithbooks) | 308 comments Mod
Ash wrote: "I'm Ashley and I'm in Ohio. My husband and I have 3 kids, the eldest of whom turns 16 tomorrow (EEK!!) I have a degree in English comp, but kind of wish I didn't. I work full time in an office that..."

Hi Ashley, I love audio books as well! I listen to a few when there are no customers but it can be hard when it gets to a good part of the story. Scribd is another great place to listen to audiobook but also e-books! I'll leave a link below, another great place is if you local library work with Overdrive or Libby to borrow audio and ebooks.

Welcome to the group! I will do my best in keep this group running, thanks for joining us :)

link to Scribd: https://www.scribd.com/g/7b059t