Adventure in the Great Wide Somewhere discussion

Bookclub Reading Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica (new)

Erica (daydreamingwithbooks) | 308 comments Mod
Hello everyone!

Please feel free to drop in the comments what books you would like this group to read together? It doesn't have to be new books being published this year 2020. It can be a book you've wanted to pick up or a re-read! I will later make polls to decide one which ones to read but I will also have a wild card from what I will be reading that month.

message 2: by Brittney (new)

Brittney Kobus | 8 comments Miss Peregrine’s School for Peculiar Children series. Book 5 comes out soon!

Shatter Me series

Winter Wood

Myra Dyer

message 3: by N (new)

N (ya_bibliophile1) | 2 comments Hi, I'm new so I don't really know which books you've read or haven't but here are a few suggestions:

-Sarah Dessen books(I personally like 'saint anything')

-the darkest minds

-this raging light

message 4: by Erica (new)

Granger_Bookworm wrote: "Hi, I'm new so I don't really know which books you've read or haven't but here are a few suggestions:

-the darkest minds

-this raging light"

Welcome! I have heard of The Darkest Minds but not This Raging Light. I will have to look that one up. As for Sarah Dessen, I've read her previous books but have not gotten a chance to read her newest ones. Saint Anything is definitely one that I would like to read!

- Erica

message 5: by Erica (last edited Jan 16, 2020 06:42PM) (new)

Brittney wrote: "Miss Peregrine’s School for Peculiar Children series. Book 5 comes out soon!

Shatter Me series

Winter Wood

Myra Dyer"

I will make one for Miss Peregrine’s School for Peculiar Children series because I keep telling you I will read it for the past few years .. this maybe the year! Haven't heard of Winter Wood?!

- Erica

message 6: by N (new)

N (ya_bibliophile1) | 2 comments Erica wrote: "Granger_Bookworm wrote: "Hi, I'm new so I don't really know which books you've read or haven't but here are a few suggestions:

-the darkest..."

just finished reading the second book to 'The Darkest Minds'. I must say that I was disappointed. The first ones definitely worth a read though.

message 7: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashleywatts) | 3 comments Ooh! I bought #4 and the other one (Milton's book?) for my hubby for our anniversary!

Erica wrote: "Hello everyone!

Please feel free to drop in the comments what books you would like this group to read together? It doesn't have to be new books being published this year 2020. It can be a book yo..."

message 8: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashleywatts) | 3 comments Wicked Saints
is ABSOLUTELY incredible. Holy Moly. <3 <3 The next one comes out in April 2020!

Erica wrote: "Hello everyone!

Please feel free to drop in the comments what books you would like this group to read together? It doesn't have to be new books being published this year 2020. It can be a book yo..."

message 9: by Erica (new)

Ash wrote: "Wicked Saints
is ABSOLUTELY incredible. Holy Moly. <3 <3 The next one comes out in April 2020!

I've been wanting to read Wicked Saint but haven't had the chance to and I was not aware that book two come out in April! I'll have to add that!

Adventure in the Great Wide Somewhere

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wicked Saints (other topics)