Bookish First Readers discussion

Hanger Management: Master Your Hunger and Improve Your Mood, Mind, and Relationships
This topic is about Hanger Management
Archives > Hanger Management by Susan Albers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Mar 09, 2020 08:29PM) (new)

Jennifer (winecellarlibrary) | 528 comments Mod
What was your First Impression from the First Look? Did you win a copy of this book? Discuss Hanger Management: Master Your Hunger and Improve Your Mood, Mind, and Relationships here!

message 2: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 316 comments Hanger is real. I suffer from hanger frequently. I might actually get this book! lol. I didn't use points but I did enter to win. Seems mildly interesting and I'm all for finding easier ways to eat healthier.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (winecellarlibrary) | 528 comments Mod
Elyse wrote: "Hanger is real. I suffer from hanger frequently. I might actually get this book! lol. I didn't use points but I did enter to win. Seems mildly interesting and I'm all for finding easier ways to eat..."

I definitely get hangry, too, but I guess I just can't imagine a whole book dedicated to the topic? When I get hangry, I know it, and I warn my fiancé accordingly! He knows to get me food pronto! The author has written a bunch of mindful eating books, and I might check those out. I did not request a copy of this one.

message 4: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 316 comments I didn't win. And it was the only book I actually entered to win last week.