Hooked on Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > February 29, 2020

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Broyles | 519 comments Welcome to our 24 hour long read-a-thon. Each reader reads from 12:01am to 11:59pm in their local time zone.

To sign up simply start yourself a post to track what you've read during the read-a-thon. Edit your post throughout the read-a-thon to let everyone know which books you've read and your total number of pages. Feel free to copy our template if you'd like or to invent your own.

Currently reading:

Pages:

Finished:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 01, 2020 03:06PM) (new)

Currently Reading: The Dirt Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band by Neil Strauss Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie

Pages: read 49 pages in The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band

Finished:

message 3: by REMEMBER UKRAINE NOW ReadingReindeer (last edited Mar 01, 2020 09:42AM) (new)

REMEMBER UKRAINE NOW ReadingReindeer (readingreindeerproximacentauri) | 159 comments TBR:

The House of Madness
--48% to end ( of 197 pp.), for review due March 3. HG

The Evil Within--77% (of 416 pp.) to end.
NG.
The Magic Stove by Alexis Jones. Scribd. 25 pp. Virtual TBR Challenge 2020.
I Know Where You Live NG. Mount TBR Challenge & NetGalley/Edelweiss Challenge
Weirdbook #33. Scribd. 210. Virtual TBR Challenge 2020.

Currently: The Pennwood Haunting--read to p. 109

Books Completed: The Evil Within
The House of Madness

Pages Read: 96 + 102 + 109 = 307

message 4: by Ninix (new)

Ninix | 4 comments Not so sure if I´m able to finish a book in 1 day, I´m a slower reader :)

Currently reading: Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell Little Women by Louisa May Alcott and I started some more which I might continue

Pages:

Finished:

message 5: by Taya (new)

Taya Fosmire (bibliotaya) | 121 comments TBR: The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, #3) by J.R.R. Tolkien Betrayed (House of Night, #2) by P.C. Cast
CURRENTLY READING: The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black

Pages:
Hrs Listened:
Finished:

message 6: by Karen (last edited Mar 01, 2020 05:16AM) (new)

Karen (karinlib) | 1153 comments Mod
Currently reading: Crystal Soldier (The Great Migration Duology, #1; Liaden Universe, #1) by Sharon Lee

Pages: 121

Finished:

message 7: by Kate (last edited Mar 01, 2020 05:28AM) (new)

Kate | 152 comments Currently reading: Uprooted by Naomi Novik

Pages: 28

Finished: 0

message 8: by Kat (last edited Feb 29, 2020 05:30PM) (new)

Kat (bookworm2017) | 224 comments Currently reading and hoping to finish 999 - My Life on the Frontline of the Ambulance Service by Dan Farnworth

Pages read 58

message 9: by — Massiel (last edited Feb 29, 2020 06:46PM) (new)

— Massiel (rollitosdecanela) | 274 comments Pages: The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson 149/672

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.