Adventure in writing discussion

Rules

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 18, 2020 10:05AM) (new)

Be respectful and kind!!!!
Please, try not to promote gay. As one of the moderators, I prefer not to read about this topic as it makes me and some others uncomfortable. [I realized that some people may be sensitive or don't understand this rule, so if needed I will happily explain]
Don't promote evil! { Exception: unless you are discussing about a evil character that you yourself have created, but even then you aren't PROMOTING it's evil ways]
Please don't sware too much [everybody has bad days but hopefully not on a regular basis]
Please Don't include anything too specific about your life if you post some life stories, as this is the Internet, [what I mean is like names of real people, places, streets etc. ]
Welcome new members with open arms!
Thanks,
Shayna

message 2: by Penny, co-moderator;) (new)

Penny | 44 comments Mod
Great rules! Maybe one to add would be not to include anything too specific to your life in your stories?? Like don't use real names, places, etc. Just be cautious since this is being posted on the internet;)

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  (theorganizedscatterbrain) Good point Penny.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Oh yeah, good idea!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, forgot that. Thank you so much Penny!!!!

message 6: by Penny, co-moderator;) (new)

Penny | 44 comments Mod
Of course!;)

message 7: by Mayflower (new)

Mayflower (legendfangirl) hello, one last time. (i'm writing my response here because i cant write it in the conversation) but thank you for the respectful response to my little delema, i apologize if it was a bit strongly worded, but this is not the first time that i have run into a situation like this, and most of the time it doesn't go over nearly as smoothly. i am sorry that this didn't quite work out, particularly because neither of us are at fault, but thank you one more time for being respectful and kind, even when we have different opinions.
thank you, and goodbye.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayflower wrote: "hello, one last time. (i'm writing my response here because i cant write it in the conversation) but thank you for the respectful response to my little delema, i apologize if it was a bit strongly ..."

I agree. Thank you for being as respectful as well. You know, I think it's good to be challenged like this because it's okay to disagree with people. It shows we are human beings;]

Goodbye as well