The Procrastinators Book Club discussion

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
This topic is about Graceling
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
★Buddy/Group Read Retirement★ > Graceling (January 2020) Buddy Read Discussion - Heather, Laura, Isabella

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aless, Discord Procrastinator (last edited Jan 12, 2020 07:28AM) (new)

Aless (alesstheintrovert) | 946 comments Mod
Welcome to Graceling Buddy Read Discussion thread! This thread officially opens on January 15th and anyone can join at any time. Please keep in mind that spoilers are allowed in this thread but only up to the group's current reading place. Do not spoil the book if you've read further than the group. Any extra days can be used to catch up!

Each week we will be reading by chapters. The suggested Buddy Read discussion schedule is as follows:

Weel of 1/15
January 15: Chapters 1-10
January 16: Chapters 11-20
January 17: Chapters 21-30
January 18: Chapters 31-39 + epilogue

PARTICIPANTS
~ Laura
~ Heather
~ Isabella

message 2: by Laura ☾ (last edited Jan 15, 2020 03:51AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments Up to Chapter 10!

(view spoiler)

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments Up to Chapter 20

(view spoiler)

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 778 comments Been a hectic couple of days! I'll try to catch up today/tomorrow!

message 5: by Laura ☾ (last edited Jan 16, 2020 08:35AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments No worries! Haha I’m actually enjoying this so may finish it tomorrow 🙈it’s an easy read

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 778 comments Good to know! I'll catch up and post as soon as I can!!

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments Ok I’m done 😂😂 ready to discuss whenever you catch up!

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 778 comments through ch 10
(view spoiler)

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments Oh no! I hate when the narration is bad!

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 778 comments I'm getting used to it at least.. on ch 14 now!

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments Yay! Happy reading !

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 778 comments ch 20
(view spoiler)

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments (view spoiler)

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 778 comments Through ch 30. I'll finish it tonight when I get back to work!

(view spoiler)

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments See it’s a fast read!

Yes I’m looking forward to Bitterblue as well!

Shall we buddy read the rest too? Hehe

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 778 comments I'm totally down for that!

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments awesome! Let me know your thoughts on the rest of this one! And then we can schedule the next haha

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 778 comments Finished! I really enjoyed this one, glad I finally got around to it!

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments Yay! Yes me too! Book 2 buddy read next month? I should be good anytime after the 15th

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 778 comments Sounds good to me! I don't have anything specific set so anytime!

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments Done!

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 778 comments Thanks!

Isabella (isabella32324) | 43 comments I know i'm late to post but i quite enjoyed the book although the narration was a bit chippy to me. Po is my new found love and i can't wait to read the rest of the trilogy.

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 778 comments Isabella wrote: "I know i'm late to post but i quite enjoyed the book although the narration was a bit chippy to me. Po is my new found love and i can't wait to read the rest of the trilogy."

I was not a fan of the narration either.

Laura ☾ | 1283 comments Yeah I felt the same! But I liked the characters a lot!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Graceling (other topics)