What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young adult horror possibly about bothers, the oldest dies in the first chapter after locking younger brother in basement with some sort of monster. Character name ‘red’

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Straughan | 3 comments I read this book from my school library around 2011/2012 it’s a young adult horror book I only remember the first chapter vaguely. I remember there’s a younger brother who gets locked in the basement by older brother who’s called ‘red’ I think and there’s some sort of monster or ghost in the basement the younger brother is shouting at his older brother to let him out then an accident happens. I think the younger kills the older although I don’t remember if it says that in the book but the rest is set a few years later the younger is grown up but doesn’t remember red at all and I think red comes back at a demon or ghost and starts serial killing people
I remember the description of the book too it was a small somewhat thick black book, hardcover didn’t have much on it

message 2: by Juels (last edited Jan 08, 2020 11:27AM) (new)

Juels | 2427 comments This was a strange one. Brother?

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1515 comments Still looking for this?

message 4: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Straughan | 3 comments Yes I am

message 5: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments And it's not Brother?

message 6: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments Alyssa?

message 7: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Straughan | 3 comments Very sorry, no it's not brother. I'm still looking for it

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Brother (other topics)