ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5667. Time of Tides by Mark Woods

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6201 comments Mod
Time of Tides by Mark Woods Mark Woods

Genre: Horror
Page Count: 63

Book Description: What if Global Warming wasn't just down to Climate Change? What if it was down to something else?

As the worst storm of all time hits the entire globe and as all across the world rivers burst their banks and the oceans start to rise, one family take to the Norfolk Broads to try and escape the floods. Little do they know their nightmare is just beginning...because as they are about to find out, nowhere is safe!

Be one of the first to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble if applicable, and other social media sites.

Formats available: MOBI, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format.

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

PDF

message 3: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6201 comments Mod
Sent your request Tony

Mark Woods (sparkymarky1973) | 5 comments You should have received this, Tony, and I look forward to hearing what you thought. This was my first novella, though the two stories accompanying it were written much later, and my writing has (hopefully) evolved since then, though Tides still remains one of my favourite stories I have written.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Time of Tides (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mark Woods (other topics)