ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5663. Ubiety by Grzegorz Kunowski

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
Ubiety by Grzegorz Kunowski Grzegorz Kunowski

Genre: Mystery
Page Count: 112

Book Description: TO WHOEVER IS READING THIS I HAVE A QUESTION. Why are you here, reading this, today? Have you no free will? Are you just simply not meant to be here? Perhaps it is all random or perhaps not, for maybe, just maybe you were meant to stumble upon this piece as just maybe I was meant to create it. If you are afraid of this idea, afraid of what may be then put this down and move along, however for those of you who are more daring let me tell you about something else, something truly different that if it is to make you do a single thing, then it will be to think.

The wolves are howling, the crows are cawing, and the day brakes as the earth quakes, the end is nigh with voiceless creatures whispering furiously amongst themselves in layers of ancient trees swollen whole by a mystifying dead fog as Adam Johnson was darting past in a collective of bottomless fear and immeasurable tiredness, for there was no alternative, he had a chance, the tiniest of chances but he took it over the truth, for we grow up in this world fearing imaginary monsters yet we are wrong to do so, for there are things far more devastatingly evil in this world.

Be one of the first 5 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble if applicable, and other social media sites.

Formats available: MOBI, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format.

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

PDF

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in Tony's request

message 4: by Grzegorz (last edited Jan 12, 2020 08:34AM) (new)

Grzegorz Kunowski | 2 comments A book copy has been sent.