Making Connections discussion

Girl, Conflicted (Girl, #1)
This topic is about Girl, Conflicted
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5662. Girl, Conflicted by Sasha Lane

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Apr 12, 2020 03:55PM) (new)

Sheri | 6243 comments Mod
Girl, Conflicted (Girl, #1) by Sasha Lane Sasha Lane

Genre: Romantic Comedy
Page Count: 286

Book Description: Emma Storey is thirty-two trying to balance her love life, friends and work. She has been in a relationship with Chris for two years and is eagerly anticipating his proposal over a romantic meal. But the proposal doesn't go quite to plan and Emma's world is flipped upside down. To make matters worse, Emma’s best friend, Sophie, is full of the joys of a new relationship with her new man, Connor.

Weeks later Emma is still feeling sorry for herself, so her two work friends, Jenny and Lola, take her out for an evening of tequila. There she meets a cute guy at the bar, who introduces himself as Johnny. He easily charms a drunken Emma back to his apartment for ‘coffee’ but this proves to have devastating consequences as Johnny turns out to be more than Emma bargained for.

A chance meeting with a handsome stranger makes Emma realise that true love may be possible after all. But she is then left to consider whether to keep her secret or risk losing everything.

Be one of the first to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble if applicable, and other social media sites.

Formats available: EPUB, PDF, MOBI

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format.

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula  Phillips (thephantomparagrapher) | 4 comments Paula Phillips
Email - paulazone@live.com
Format - Epub or PDF

message 3: by Lin (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lin (linreads) | 14 comments I’m interested! a mobi copy to linreads079@gmail.com
Thanks!

Baileys Book Babble (baileysbookbabble) | 2 comments Bailey
Baileysbookbabble@icloud.com
PDF

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in everyone's request

message 6: by Sasha (new) - added it

Sasha Lane (sashalaneauthor) | 7 comments Hi Paula, Lin, Bailey,

I have sent you all a copy of my book for review.

Paula and Bailey - you should have received a .pdf copy sent to your email address.

Lin - I have converted to Mobi and sent this to your email also.

Thank you to you all for your interest in my book. I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to reading your reviews.

Kind regards,

Sasha x

message 7: by Desiree (new) - added it

Desiree reilly (desitheblonde) kindle desitheblonde@msn.com

message 8: by Sasha (new) - added it

Sasha Lane (sashalaneauthor) | 7 comments Hi Desiree, I’ve sent you an email. Sasha x

message 9: by Desiree (new) - added it

Desiree reilly (desitheblonde) ty i putit on my kidnle

message 10: by Paula (new)

Paula  Phillips (thephantomparagrapher) | 4 comments Sasha wrote: "Hi Paula, Lin, Bailey,

I have sent you all a copy of my book for review.

Paula and Bailey - you should have received a .pdf copy sent to your email address.

Lin - I have converted to Mobi and s..."

Got - thank you, looking forward to reading it.

message 11: by Grace (new) - added it

Grace Kagni (grace_kagni) | 21 comments Hi Tana,
I'd like to review this book. Please send me a mobi copy at gracekagni@outlook.com
Thanks,
Grace

message 12: by Sasha (new) - added it

Sasha Lane (sashalaneauthor) | 7 comments Grace wrote: "Hi Tana,
I'd like to review this book. Please send me a mobi copy at gracekagni@outlook.com
Thanks,
Grace"

Hi Grace,

Thank you for your interest in my book. I have emailed a Mobi copy to you. I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to reading your review.

Kind regards,

Sasha x

message 13: by Rhianna (new)

Rhianna (rhiannaslibrary) Hi guys, hopefully I am not too late to get a hold of this. Sounds AMAZING.

I would appreciate a mobi copy sent to rhiannabanana11@gmail.com

I completely understand if this is not possible because this was last updated more than 2 months ago. Hope your staying safe!

xx Rhianna

message 14: by Tana (new)

Rhianna wrote: "Hi guys, hopefully I am not too late to get a hold of this. Sounds AMAZING.

I would appreciate a mobi copy sent to rhiannabanana11@gmail.com

I completely understand if this is not possible beca..."

Rhianna there is only epub or pdf available

message 15: by Sasha (new) - added it

Sasha Lane (sashalaneauthor) | 7 comments Hi Rhianna, not a problem at all. I will send a mobi copy across later today. Happy reading, and stay safe x

message 16: by Sasha (last edited Apr 12, 2020 07:43AM) (new) - added it

Sasha Lane (sashalaneauthor) | 7 comments Hi Tana, I have managed to convert it to a mobi version if you can update the initial post I'd really appreciate it. Stay safe xx

message 17: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Meyer (cassiesbookshelf) Hi - please send a kindle version to cassie.allison.meyer@gmail.com

message 18: by Tana (new)

sent in Cassie's request

message 19: by Sasha (new) - added it

Sasha Lane (sashalaneauthor) | 7 comments Cassie wrote: "Hi - please send a kindle version to cassie.allison.meyer@gmail.com"

Hi Cassie,

I've sent a copy to your email.

Thank you,

Sasha x

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Girl, Conflicted (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sasha Lane (other topics)