KOTLC Characters and RP discussion

Chatting > Talk your hearts out HERE

Comments Showing 1-50 of 223 (223 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi people who see this!!!! I'm shayna, the moderator of this group!

message 2: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  (theorganizedscatterbrain) Hello Shayna!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Vivien!

message 4: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  (theorganizedscatterbrain) You can just call me Vivi or Vee if you want to! I'm so excited to be in this club though!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww thanks I just need more people to join but thank you!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Spriya and Julia for joining!

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  (theorganizedscatterbrain) Welcome y'all!

message 8: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Hi, thx for inviting me!

message 9: by Spriya (new)

Spriya Thanks for inviting me!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Your welcome! Glad you're here!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I am currently adding new stuff to the group! I am adding role playing to the group so hopefully everyone will be more active after thatt;]

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments :) hey guys!

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments i am really excited to see what everybody has to say about KOTLC!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS JOINED SO FAR!! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME AND PROBABLY TO THE OTHER MODS TOO;]]]

✨ f i o n a ✨ I'm soo sad. My parents and I had a miscommunication about these groups and they want me to leave.*dramaticaly strikes a pose* So this goodbye. I think I need a hug:(

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Fiona wrote: "I'm soo sad. My parents and I had a miscommunication about these groups and they want me to leave.*dramaticaly strikes a pose* So this goodbye. I think I need a hug:("

Wait whatttt? I'm confuzzled. :[ You have to go?

*hug even though I'm confused*

message 20: by mugs, mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs :) (new)

mugs | 446 comments Mod
Goodbye! *Digital hug* I'll miss you!

✨ f i o n a ✨ *Hugs both Cami and Shayna* I know I'm confused too. I told them y'all were Christians but they didn't feel comfortable with me talking with people I don't actually know. Thanks, y'all have been sooo sweet:)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Fiona wrote: "*Hugs both Cami and Shayna* I know I'm confused too. I told them y'all were Christians but they didn't feel comfortable with me talking with people I don't actually know. Thanks, y'all have been so..."

Awww. Bye!! God bless you, Fiona. You're so sweet. *last hug*

message 23: by mugs, mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs :) (new)

mugs | 446 comments Mod
I'll miss you! You've been really nice! Hope you have a good day/year/month/life! *Hug*

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments Bye! I'm super sorry for you! *gives awkward digital pat on shoulder*

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Bye everyone! I'll be back on later.

message 27: by mugs, mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs :) (new)

mugs | 446 comments Mod
Bye!

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments Pleas ejoin m rp group

message 30: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Hi everyone! I'm new here and i'm really glad to be in this group. Thanks so much for making it!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Gwyneth wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm new here and i'm really glad to be in this group. Thanks so much for making it!"

Hello!!! Yaya thanks for being in the group, means a lot!

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments My life is so bad!

message 33: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) don't say that! look at the bright side

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments of what?

message 35: by mugs, mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs :) (new)

mugs | 446 comments Mod
Of life! Of everything! Of the world! :D

message 37: by mugs, mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs :) (new)

mugs | 446 comments Mod
Smile! Be happy! If you look at the world as a terrible place, then it will be one! If you look at everything as an opportunity to learn and grow, then it won't be as bad! YOU choose if you're happy or sad, not the world! :)

message 38: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Hi guys, I just want to say that I won't be on Goodreads for a while because I had a disagreement with someone and I don't feel like being around that sort of person. same goes with all my other rp groups that I share with that person. I will miss all the rest of you guys <3

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments Even though you were rude to me I'll still miss you!

message 40: by mugs, mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs :) (new)

mugs | 446 comments Mod
Amanda wrote: "Hi guys, I just want to say that I won't be on Goodreads for a while because I had a disagreement with someone and I don't feel like being around that sort of person. same goes with all my other rp..."

Bye! I hope you come back soon!

message 41: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Bye Amanda! It was really fun with you, I hope you come back soon :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda wrote: "Hi guys, I just want to say that I won't be on Goodreads for a while because I had a disagreement with someone and I don't feel like being around that sort of person. same goes with all my other rp..."

Aww bye! I'll miss you!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to regret this. I know it. But this is one of the first roleplaying groups I made and I made it secret for some time because I thought it was horrible. Here it is:

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

If you join it would be very appreciated!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I mean, I don't think it's horrible anymore so I'm sharing a link to it :D

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Caroline wrote: "Amanda wrote: "Hi guys, I just want to say that I won't be on Goodreads for a while because I had a disagreement with someone and I don't feel like being around that sort of person. same goes with ..."

WAIT CAROLINE!! Bye I'll miss you so much!!

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments OMG. That's nothing compred to what I did. I messaged her literary person like I was writing a book but the title was please let me talk to Ms Messenger

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Serenity wrote: "OMG. That's nothing compred to what I did. I messaged her literary person like I was writing a book but the title was please let me talk to Ms Messenger"

LOL

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments Well the second one's easy. Her publisher decides where she goes so she can't promise anything

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments lol. I accidentally gave a friend request to this person who I thought was my friend from school...

« previous 1 3 4 5