Our Shared Shelf discussion

Pay it Forward! > Nov/Dec 2019: Cinderella Liberator

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne Elisabeth (last edited Jan 07, 2020 12:16PM) (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 87 comments Please use this thread to post Pay It Forward offers and requests for 'Cinderella Liberator' by Rebecca Solnit.

Our Pay It Forward initiative is strictly with regards to LEGAL methods of book sharing (for example, sharing hard copies or Kindle sharing). Any posts regarding illegal scans/PDFs/file sharing will be deleted without warning.

Thank you.

(I have copied the text from one of Mod Jo´s previous posts. Since there has not been created any post for the books in Nov/Dec ´19, I decided to make one myself. I hope that is okay :) )

message 2: by Anne Elisabeth (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 87 comments I have a copy. Please contact me if you want it :)

message 3: by Desere (new)

Desere Cherry | 2 comments Hello, I wanted to know if you still had a copy of Cinderella Liberator? 😌

message 4: by Anne Elisabeth (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 87 comments Desere wrote: "Hello, I wanted to know if you still had a copy of Cinderella Liberator? 😌"
I have the book still. Please me a PM :)

Pingkan Muntuan | 5 comments Hello Anne .. do you still had a cinderela liberator books copy? I want to read it. It mobi file? I want it and put on my kindle. Can i??

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 194 comments I would love to read this if anyone has a copy to share.