Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Christmas in the City
This topic is about Christmas in the City
Book Issues > Books are incorrectly combined + one book has been deleted

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 365 comments Hi.

This is the first time I'm doing this so I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong.

Somehow, these six books has been combines incorrectly.
The Christmas in the City book is a bundle/anthology/box set including six short novellas from different authors.
They all have the same book cover.

Here's the correct info regarding all six books in this bundle that seems to have somehow been combined on here.

Just The Tip - L.J. Shen & Helena Hunting
Baby it’s Cold Outside - Corinne Michaels & Melanie Harlow
Kissmas in New York - Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward
The Christmas Crown - Sierra Simone & Kennedy Ryan
Songbird - Penny Reid & L.H. Cosway
EPIC - Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy (This book has been deleted from GR? Can this be added? )

Thanks!

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21363 comments Are these books available separately?

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 365 comments Scott wrote: "Are these books available separately?"

No. You buy one book on Amazon but all six novellas included in it were available separately on GR a couple of weeks ago with the correct authors and everything. I tried looking for when the changes were done but I couldn't find anything.

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21363 comments Okay, then they should all be combined and merged into Christmas in the City.

message 5: by Cassandra (last edited Jan 07, 2020 12:04PM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Sarah wrote: "No. You buy one book on Amazon but all six novellas included in it were available separately on GR a couple of weeks ago with the correct authors and everything. I tried looking for when the changes were done but I couldn't find anything."

Books/stories/novellas that aren't aren't available independent of the anthology in which they're published shouldn't be added to GR; the individual stories have mostly been merged into the anthology per GR policy according to the change log.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 365 comments Cassandra wrote: "Sarah wrote: "No. You buy one book on Amazon but all six novellas included in it were available separately on GR a couple of weeks ago with the correct authors and everything. I tried looking for w..."

Oh, I had no idea. I'm so sorry!
And thank you!