A Good Thriller discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Pals - Archive > Winter Book Pals -- Sign Up

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 2099 comments Mod
Happy New Year everyone!! We are currently holding sign ups for Book Pals for the Winter. We will have these Book Pals through March. If you are interested, please let us know in the comments below. New to Book Pals? Here's how it works:
1. Say you want to participate in the comments below
2. In one week, I will pull names together and that will be you book Pal
3. There will be a new topic titles: Book Pals--Post Your Thoughts, that will have your Pal
4. Be in touch with your Pal and introduce yourself if you don't know each other.
5. Decide which book or books you will read for the next couple of months. You can each read the same book, or you can choose a book from your list that you have already read and have your Pal read and vice versa and you all can discuss them.
6. Share with the rest of us what you'll be reading in the Post Your Thoughts Thread
7. Have Fun!!

**If you find out after you have signed up that you will not be able to make the commitment, please let us know so we can make sure everyone is paired.**

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (debelizlam) | 7 comments I'm new to the group this week. Is it too late to sign up for a book pal?

My name is Debbie, I live in West Michigan and am married with two teen-aged children. I was an English and Social Studies teacher before a high school counselor and private practice therapist.

I love to read and mystery/thriller is my favorite genre.

Thanks!

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy (thenikitagirl) | 653 comments I’ll sign up this month! Trying to get back to what I love most.

I’m Amy :-)

Thriller is most definitely my favourite genre.

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 2099 comments Mod
If we don't get any other members signed up by the first of February, looks like you ladies will be each other's buddies.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.