Warriors Cats RP discussion

The Quest > Part Two- Going to Riverclan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (last edited Jan 07, 2020 07:24AM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1447 comments Mod
This is where the ThunderClan cats go to find their companions. All Riverclan cats that have been cleared by me ( Because I want it to be focused on the quest) will participate including the two StarClan guiding cats and the Thunderclan cats. The Leader, deputy, and Med. Cat. are automatically allowed in. This will start when part one is complete

message 2: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Lilyfeather walked into the camp. " Hello Lilystar" she said

message 3: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Lilustar was suspious. What did they want? " Hello" she said cautiously

message 4: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 525 comments [Snowstream]

She had gotten Riverkit down for a nap when she heard Lilystar talking to someone. Walking out, she spotted cats she had not seen before. Definitely not RiverClan... She wondered.

message 5: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Hollypelt looked at the newcomers. " What do you think Snowstream?" she asked her. Then she saw her friend Lilyfeather. " Lilyfeather" she called out with delight. Then she shut her mouth with a guilty look " sorry"

message 6: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Lilystar laughed. " Yes." she said " These are cats from Thunderclan. So" she said " What does Thunderclan want this time?"

message 7: by Kanomi Okina (new)

"They don't seem a threat." She came to sit on the outer circle of the group. She spotted her friend Specklewing and gave her a nod.

[Specklewing]

She was delighted her friend acknowledged her, but kept her distance until Lilyfeather said otherwise.

message 8: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Lilystar hissed at Snowstream. "Learn your place" she said her eyes glittering with anger. "Snowstream, you really need to learn respect. She was so tired of dealing with Snowstream and her lack of respect to her.

message 9: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Hollypelt looked at her with sympathy but it was true. Snowstream had been making a say in Riverclan when it was the leader's choice. She had constantly talked when it wasn't her place. She really was getting disrespectful. She had just said hi, not made a statement to her leader. The fool.

message 10: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Lilyfeather looked at the cat with some exasperation. She was talking to the leader not a warrior. The leader decided whether or not they left. This warrior was being blatantly rude and in front of newcomers. She knew that she would not have done that had someone come to camp unless she was deputy, which she wasn't

message 11: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

(( I'm going to delete the messages outside of the storyline))

message 12: by Kanomi Okina (last edited Jan 15, 2020 12:00PM) (new)

Exasperated, she left them to talk. She didn't mean to be rude, she was answering Hollypelt's question. Walking back to the Kit's den, she curled around River.

message 13: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

" The dark Forest is waking" she said with urgency. " I need three cats from RIverclan. Hollypelt" she said " Lepoardheart and Snowstream." she nodded to them (9 She's not riverkit until she's been accepted.

message 14: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

" Starclan told us to tell you this. Also" she added " They want you to keep the kit, and name it Woodkit" she said slightly breathless after talking without breathing.

message 15: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Lilystar looked in intrest. " Hollypelt go get Snowstream and meet me in the den" she nodded

message 16: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Hollypelt nodded and went to get Snowstream " Lilystar wants us in her den" she said

message 17: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 525 comments ((Ok))

[Snowstream]

Leaving River, she followed her outside and into Lilystar's den.

message 18: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Hollypelt walked into the den.

message 19: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

" I will name the new kit Woodkit as StarClan wants" Lilystar was saying

{Lilyfeather{
" Thank you" she said

message 20: by Kanomi Okina (new)

She walked in as well and kept silent.

message 21: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Lilystar looked at her. " When they leave I will make a cermony for the new kit and name her Woodkit as Starclan wants" she said " You are to go on a trip with these cats to stop the dark forsst. Leopardheart and Hollypelt will also come. Obet Hollypelt." she said eyes flashing. " Hollypelt listen and take Lilyfeather's advice but make your own choices"

message 22: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Hollyplet nodded and sat down wondering if there was more

message 23: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Lilyfeather looked at her " Thank you" she said " Anything else?"

message 24: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

" No" she said

message 25: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Hollypelt left with Snwostream excited to help out. " Snow" she said calling out her ickname " I'm so excited!"

message 26: by Kanomi Okina (new)

She laughed. "Me too. I've never been apart of anything big."

message 27: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

" Yeah" she agreed

message 28: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 525 comments Specklewing followed close behind. She was surprised at how easy that was.

message 29: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

" Go tell Woodkit before we leave" she sid

message 30: by Kanomi Okina (new)

With a nod, she rushed to the nursery. ((Waiting on Lizzy))

message 31: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 814 comments Mod
Spottedpelt followed.
(Sorry. Been busy)

message 32: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Coming to the nursery, she informed River that she would be gone for a while but would be back before long. Licking her, she rushed after Hollypelt

message 33: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Lilyfeather waited impatiently

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Am I allowed to put Leopard in here at this point? If she's to join the quest as a RiverClan cat, then I'd need to add her to the conversation sometime.)

message 35: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

(( yes you can))

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Okay))

Leopard heard voices coming from the Riverclan camp. She froze, realizing that the wind was blowing her scent towards them. She had already had one near-death experience recently, having another seemed like a bad idea.

message 37: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

Lilyfeather looked at Leapord. " You are to join us" she said " You will join riverclan and join on a mission to save everyone"

message 38: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Out of breath, she accidentally collided with Lilyfeather. "Sorry! I just wanted to make sure River would be okay while I was gone!" She puffed dis-tangling herself from the she-cat. She saw Specklewing trying to suppress a purr of amusement.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Wait, what?" Leopard said, forgetting to stay hidden. She'd heard rumors that some clan cats could tell the future, but this was weird.

message 40: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

" We learned your destiny" Lilyfeather explained to her. " You are to join Riverclan"

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Umm..." Leopard said, confused. "I think you might have seen someone else's...destiny."

message 42: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

" Leopard?" Lilyfeather asked correctly. " That's you"

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Leopard's eyes widened. "Who told you that?" she asked, stepping forward.

message 44: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

" Starclan" she said " Your ancestors. You want to be called Leopardheart correct?" she asked again accuratly

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "When did I say that?" Leopard demanded. "I've never wanted to be a part of anything." As she said that, something in her stirred, something that she had been forcing down for a long time. She wanted to belong somewhere.

message 46: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

" You want to belong somewhere though" she said " You want to have a home, to have people where you belong though" she said.

message 47: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Right Hand Mod (new)

LIlystar wa very confused

message 48: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 525 comments Snowstream recognized Leopard, but waited her turn.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Leopard was conflicted. She had always wanted a home, a family, but it was never this easy. "How do I know I can trust you?" She meowed.

message 50: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 525 comments Snow ((gonna use her nickname)) wanted to ensure her friend it was ok. ((Can Snow and Leopard be friends, cause of something that made them great friends? Leopard did not know Snow was a Clan cat.))

« previous 1