Christian Goodreaders discussion

A 10 Day Trip to Israel: Pictures, Videos, and Reflections from our Trip to the Holy Land
This topic is about A 10 Day Trip to Israel
Goodreads Authors in Our Group > Book Review Requested: "Taking a Trip to Israel"

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle (janelle5) | 576 comments Your book sound good, Matt. Unfortunately I’m not able to write book reviews at present. But I wish you all the best with it.

Manh Dang (manhdang) | 15 comments Matt,
I'm a new author too and discovering how hard it is to get reviews, lol. So I completely understand your sentiment. I'm on vacation now and left my Kindle at home (another lol). But as soon as I get back, I will buy your book and leave an honest review. I would love to go to Israel some day. For now, I'm looking forward to seeing it through your book. Best of luck on the success of your book and God bless! Manh

Manh Dang (manhdang) | 15 comments Matt wrote: "Thank you so much, Manh. You can read it for free if you have KindleUnlimited. I hope you enjoy it."
Matt,
I read your book on Kindle and thoroughly enjoyed it. I left my review on Goodreads and Amazon. Congratulations on a job well done! By the way, I'm touched by your account of the fellow traveler who was on hospice but decided to travel to Israel instead of spending her last days at home. I'm an oncologist by profession and have an affinity for people like that. Again, congratulations and God bless!
Manh