Joe | 2371 comments The Shadow Saint
ISBN 978-0-356-51153-5
564 pages counting afterword

message 2: by Joe (new)

Joe | 2371 comments bump

message 3: by Joe (new)

Joe | 2371 comments bump

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4667 comments Joe wrote: "bump"

Hi Joe this book has had a few numbering changes, so I want to be extra cautious. Do you have a copy in hand? Is there anything after page 564 on your copy?

Thanks for your patience.

message 5: by Joe (new)

Joe | 2371 comments yes there is a page that says extras, a blank page, an about the author page, another blank, a 10 page preview of another book by another author, 5 blank pages and an advertisement for the publishing company (I have been told some of these don't count but I am being through).

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4667 comments Joe wrote: "yes there is a page that says extras, a blank page, an about the author page, another blank, a 10 page preview of another book by another author, 5 blank pages and an advertisement for the publishi..."

We would count the about the author page. So would that bring us to 566 pages?

message 7: by Joe (new)

Joe | 2371 comments yes if you don't count the blank page in front of it yes if you do count it it is 567

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4667 comments Joe wrote: "yes if you don't count the blank page in front of it yes if you do count it it is 567"

OK page account changed to 567 pages. I've noted how I came to this page count in the changelog.