Movies We've Just Watched discussion

27 Dresses

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Mar 18, 2008 07:34PM) (new)

Stephanie (missstephanieb) | 4 comments Cute movie. Definitely girly, but a nice movie to enjoy with your girlfriends....i just hate how "romantic" movies anymore have to include these super cheesy lines that are anything but believable. Yes, i want to see them kiss and fall in love at the end, but does the guy always have to say something along the lines of "i have waited for this my whole life..." no one really says that. come on.

message 2: by Corinne (new)

Corinne I totally agree it's a great movie to share with girlfriends, but never to take your boyfriend or fiancee to because they will never want to get married and have the James Marsdon character to site arguements.

And I'm totally in agreence again with the last comment........ if someone did say that to me I'd probably laugh too hard to even think about enjoying it.

message 3: by Halle♥ (new)

Halle♥ | 3 comments hahaha that's funny...i agree.

message 4: by Chel ♪ (new)

Chel ♪ (pianochick) | 7 comments yes i agree too :)

message 5: by April (new)

April (escapegal) | 41 comments I go to comedies mostly as escapism...that's what's so fun about them. If I had to sit through a movie of real-life "lines", I'd end up sticking a fork in my ear!