Herpes: The Ultimate Herpes Cure (Herpes, Herpes Cure, Herpes Treatment, Herpes Virus, Herpes Free) Herpes discussion

herbal product that can cure my herpes post comment 2020

Comments Showing 1-50 of 380 (380 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Roselyn (new)

Roselyn Mendoza My name is roselyn mendoza, from California burbanks, i am so happy today because I am free from herpes. I have been having this Disease since the past Three years now, and I have passed through many different processes in getting cured from the diseases of the Disease but nothing was working out. A friend of mine introduced me to Herbal Health Doctor called Alahaji Bash, who sent me herpes Disease herbal remedy and my life get transformed and everything is fine and okay with me. Till now I have been going to check up and it is now going to four months and I am still negative…Thanks to Alahji Bash, I will never stop telling the world about your good work..Contact Alhaji Bash on Email: alhajibash69@gmail.com via WHATSAPP 14087216629 

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Lopez I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348123877102

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom I'm tom kingsley,USA.It's been a while since I've
written to thank Dr OHIKHOBO who helped me in my
life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2016, i went to many
hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I
get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day my Aunt Rosa
introduce me to Doctor OHIKHOBO having seen so many testimony online
about his herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his
email:drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com , so i mail him. He told me all the
things I need to do and also give me instructions to follow, which I
followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after one weeks the
HERPES that was in my body got vanished. so if you are you are having
herpes or any kind of disease listed below
*DIABETES
*CANCER
*STROKE
*INFERTILITY
*HEART DISEASE
*HIV
*COLD SORES
*GENITAL WARTS*LUPOS VIRUS
And you also want cure, you can also email him at:drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or through his WhatsApp +2348103601042

message 4: by Elvis (new)

Elvis Rose Am so happy to share this testimony with everyone about how i got my herpes cured from Dr. Afrid the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for 3 years just to be cured from herpes but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning herpes so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how Dr. Afrid has cure them from herpes and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the email address I found in the posted just to give it a trial and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in him, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it and i applied it as prescribed and after 2weeks of application i went for a test and to my greatest shock the herpes virus has disappeared and it was just like a dream. Today I am cured from herpes am so happy and thanking God for using Dr. Afrid to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering for herpes cure or any kind of illness kindly contact Dr. Afrid through he will help you to cure that illness. you can get in touch with him via: drafridherbalhome@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him on this number +2349057260738.

message 5: by Mellisa (new)

Mellisa Moore am melissa moore. I cannot believe this. I cannot believe that a man like Dr. ezomo is still in this earth. My beloved brothers and sister fathers and mothers you all need to hear this. I was infected with gentian herpes for more than 5years now. And right now one faithful day my spirit drag me to open the internet and I search and see this man and seeing this man I no is the Gods doing so I decide to talk with him about my problems and he told me he can help me at. At first I was doubting him because for 5years I have been in this situation and now you came from no where and said you will help me. Then I said let me give him a try he ask me to get some items for the process which I did and later he send me something which I take and use it. And told me to go and sleep and once I am wake the next morning I should go for checkup. Which really I did and it was negative. Please if you no you are in any kind of problem try and reach him true email: drezomospellhome@hotmail.com and receive your own 0r contact me at mellisamoore25@gmail.com for more information,

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Hello I’m ashley connell, I want to say a special thanks to Dr.ezomo for helping me get cured from Genital Herpes, I was tested Positive last 5 months, I contacted him base on the testimonies I’m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you, drezomospellhome@hotmail.com Or you can contact me on ashleyconnell241@gmail.com.He’s waiting to help you.
Warmest Regards his whatsapp number +2349055406117

message 7: by Marie (new)

Marie Bobby I was tested Herpes 1&2 last 3years. I keep on managing the drugs i usually purchase from the health care agency to keep me healthy and strengthen, i tried all i can to make this disease leave me alone, but unfortunately, it keep on eating up my life, this is what i caused myself, for allowing my fiance make sex to me insecurely without protection, although i never knew he is Herpes positive. So last few 4days i came in contact with a lively article on the internet on how this Powerful Herb Healer cured someone from herpes. So i copied out the Robinson buckler the traditional healer’s email id, and I mailed him immediately, in a little while he mail me back, I was please at that time. And i continue with him, he said he will make some herbs for me which i will take for 14 days, morning and night, that he shall get back to me as soon as he is through. I was very happy. later on, he sent me the drugs to my home address and i took as instructed, and after 14 days, i went for checkup in the hospital and my result came out negative, i am the happiest person on earth, i need to share this testimonies to everyone who seek for cure, i will advice you contact him today for your healing at the above details: Email robinson.buckler @{{yahoo.}} com………………

message 8: by Datius (new)

Datius Cosmas I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from Dr Ovia has done for my life, 4months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Ovia cured someone of his herpes and other  virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his whatsApp number +2348117923986 and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my Herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks and 5 days  i am forever grateful to Dr ovia for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address:  droviaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2348117923986, you can follow him or message him on Instagram for more information @droviaherbalhomeHe is also capable of curing other diseases like Fibroid Hiv Herpes Copd Diabetes etc Save life’s today by sharing this testimony

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily Grace Am testifying of the miraculous work of a great traditional doctor called Dr Agbon. I have been suffering from herpes since last 2 years with my Husband but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine made by Dr Agbon the great healer, I was browsing the Internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Agbon cure her from Herpes Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the Virus, Email him now for help at dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com you can also call him on +2349039139161.....

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary Akande When I found Dr. OKISIN I was desperate in need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. OKISIN through his Whats app number +2348109374702  and He told me me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. OKISIN helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. OKISIN to anyone in need of help. Email: dr.okisinsolutiontemple@gmail.com Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348109374702  ..

message 11: by Alley (new)

Alley Erica I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Azu did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Azu on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i am going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Azu assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Azu via email dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com. You can also call or whatsApp his cell number +2347087313747 Thanks once again Dr Azu God bless you.  

message 12: by Alley (new)

Alley Erica I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Azu did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Azu on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i am going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Azu assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Azu via email dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com. You can also call or whatsApp his cell number +2347087313747 Thanks once again Dr Azu God bless you...

message 13: by Linda (new)

Linda I'm so thankful to Dr ikheloa for his wonderful work done for me. i am Jane Scott from Washington Indiana, i have been diagnosed of herpes disease for a long time and it have affected my job and i almost lost my job because i was suppose to be physically and healthily fit for the job without any disease but i slept with a stranger that i barely know and i was affected, i searched out for all remedy that i could, but all was a disappointment, until i met with the great Dr ikheloa who i discussed with and he promised to help me, and not too long he prepared a powerful medicine for me and when i used it for 5weeks i was totally cured i am so happy to be cured from Dr ikheloa herbal medicine, you too can be cured just contact him now on this email:drikheloaherbalcure@yahoo.com
or his mobile Number/ what app:+234810657986
He also have a herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real
-COLD SORE
-ALS
-LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
-STROKE
-IMPOTENCE
-PILE
-HYPERTENSION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-ASTHMA
-CANCER
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY
-FIBROID
-ASTHMA
-SICKLE CELL
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY
-DIARRHEA and so on...

message 14: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Shiels HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE 2 CURE (https://ehiagwinaherbalhom.wixsite.co...)

I am from USA i was diagnosed with HSV TPYE 2 while I was pregnant .I cried for days. I was devastated and looking up info on it just made it worse. I don't know how long I have had it for. I don't know if my partner has it or if he was the one who transferred it to me. I had one outbreak while pregnant. That's how I found out I had the virus. I started taking and antiviral and took it everyday twice a day to make sure I wasn't able to get an outbreak. I debated whether I wanted to have my daughter natural or c- section. I was terrified. Stress wasn't helping my situation. I ended up having her natural and she is a beautiful healthy 2 month old baby girl. I try not to think about me having the virus because of my depression i couldn't. so I have to focus more on how to get rid of HSV TPYE 2 because i don't want anything to happen to my daughter and thank God she was born fine. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like acyclovir, Zovirax, and (valacyclovir)Valtrex without without get rid of my virus. one day i decide to surf the internet for cure so i  saw a testimony  total cure of HERPES by Dr. EHIAGWINA with  NATURAL HERBS so  i pick up the email Address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com and contact he an hour later he reply explain to me how am going to get the herbs and how am going to use it  to cure my virus i give a try believe me it work perfectly i used it within seven days now am tested negative i am free from the virus thanks Doc. for so many passing through this contact Dr. EHIAGWINA to help you get rid of the  virus. here is his email address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com  you can also call or add him on whats app +2348162084504 He can as well cure so many diseases like...........

1. ALS

2. HPV

3. SHINGLES

4. CANCER

5. HIV/AIDS

6. BREAST AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT and others diseases i can't remember now.Thanks Doc am so happy today

message 15: by Remy (new)

Remy Credit Hello everyone here, Am Marry charles and i from Bronx,New York United States.I want everyone to know how grateful i am after the restoration of my marriage with the help of a spell caster called Dr OMO. He is great and unique,i met him in Estes park and i told him my problems and he cast a love spell that brought my husband back to me after he has cheated and wanted a divorce after 3 years of our marriage. Dr OMO is there to respond to your relationship problems and other human activities like, email him at dromo596@gmail.com
Whatsapp Number +2349033505260
1.Bringing back your ex lover to you. (penis Enrlargment)
2.Spell to win Lottery ( Herpes CURE Cure all types of disease)
3.He cure all types of human diseases.HEPATITIS B
4.He cast a spell to get a good job with high income.
5.He cast a pregnacy spell(friutfulness of the worm)
6.He cast a spell of promotion in your working place.
7.He cast a spell of protection, etc.
Contact him directly on his active Email address him at dromo596@gmail.com

message 16: by Remy (new)

Remy Credit Hello everyone here, Am Marry charles and i from Bronx,New York United States.I want everyone to know how grateful i am after the restoration of my marriage with the help of a spell caster called Dr OMO. He is great and unique,i met him in Estes park and i told him my problems and he cast a love spell that brought my husband back to me after he has cheated and wanted a divorce after 3 years of our marriage. Dr OMO is there to respond to your relationship problems and other human activities like, email him at dromo596@gmail.com

message 17: by Remy (new)

message 18: by Remy (new)

message 19: by Remy (new)

message 20: by Remy (new)

message 21: by Remy (new)

message 22: by Remy (new)

Remy Credit Hello everyone here, Am Marry Charles and i from Bronx,New York United States.I want everyone to know how grateful i am after the restoration of my marriage with the help of a spell caster called Dr OMO. He is great and unique,i met him in Estes park and i told him my problems and he cast a love spell that brought my husband back to me after he has cheated and wanted a divorce after 3 years of our marriage. Dr OMO is there to respond to your relationship problems and other human activities like, email him at dromo596@gmail.com

message 23: by Anal (new)

Anal Razavi Its a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Azaka but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr Azaka  herbal medicine, then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication which I took for a couple of days, and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address drazakaojezele@gmail com  or WhatsApp +2349059389105

message 24: by Ak (new)

Ak Pounds HOW DR ododo HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES Hello everyone my name is maria am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2017 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr ododo and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr ododo telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on
drododoherbalhome1@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348079954368 . sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!  

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Federick I want to thank Dr IHIBOR for the herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that Dr IHIBOR gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: drihiborherbalhome@gmail.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr IHIBOR for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you : drihiborherbalhome@gmail.com or contact his number/ whats app available +2349050141449

One thing i love most about Dr. ihibor is honestly and he is very polite with his patience, so everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable to get, Dr ihibor god will over BLESS YOU.

message 26: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Federick I want to thank Dr IHIBOR for the herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that Dr IHIBOR gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: drihiborherbalhome@gmail.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr IHIBOR for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you : drihiborherbalhome@gmail.com or contact his number/ whats app available +2349050141449

One thing i love most about Dr. ihibor is honestly and he is very polite with his patience, so everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable to get, Dr ihibor god will over BLESS YOU...

message 27: by Derlene (new)

Derlene Greetings to the general public, i want to tell you about how i was cured of  HERPES Virus by a Doctor called Dr Abraham  . I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy and fast cure on HERPES Virus and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Abraham  cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment drizokpuabraham@gmail. com.) when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr  Abraham  God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and grate men. Am so happy, you can also contact him on whatsapp___   +2348071244940  , you can also reach him on email drizokpuabraham@gmail. com.  and he also have medication for others disease likeHIV/AIDS PENIS ENLARGEMENTPREGNANCY ProblemDIABETESPSVANXIETY etc Thank you sir for your help

message 28: by Amy (new)

Amy Kendral I have been suffering from herpes over 3 years of my marriage and it was really difficult and heartbreaking for me because the symptoms were very terrible and difficult for me, i search for cure, went to different hospital but still no hope until i saw a testimonies of someone who cure of herpes by Herbalist Razor i took the chance to contact the herbalist Razor who have the natural cure to herpes, he assure me of his herbal medication which i listen to his advice and i bought his herbal medication and i used it as instructed by the Herbalist Razor, in a month time i went to the hospital for scan and they confirm that there is no trace or sign of herpes in me and now am happy and gladly with my family. contact Herbalist Razor for more information and advice . kindly contact him on WhatsApp +2349065420442 or through via email address drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com 

Bhilton Hello, I want to write a little review about the good work of doctor Solution who cured me from HSV 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I went online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc solution email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contacted him for help and explained all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he sent me the herbal medicine when I ordered for it and I got it within 5 working days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I went for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address:: solutionhealinghome@gmail. com

message 30: by Joy (new)

Joy Peter I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Ajayi did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Ajayi on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man which i take for 21 days,few months later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Ajayi assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Ajayi via email ajayiherbalhherbalhome@gmail.com. You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number on +2348154724883. Thanks once again Dr Ajayi...

message 31: by Henry (new)

Henry Westwood Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful to cure HSV. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever for more information about herpes cure contact him Dr Otor  otorspelltemple@gmail.com
+27656678141

message 32: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary Gabriel Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again,i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Goodluck can help get ex back fast. So, I felt i should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Goodluck he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Goodluck is a real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: dr.goodluck.solution.temple@gmail.com,you can also add him on Whats-app: +12512004657.

message 33: by Salami (new)

Salami Faith Am testifying of the miraculous work of a great traditional doctor called Dr. Destiny. I have been suffering from Herpes since last 2 years with my Husband but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine made by Dr. Destiny the great healer, I was browsing the Internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr. Destiny cure her from Herpes Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the Virus, drdestinyspellhome@gmail.com you can also call / Whats-app him on +2348105074556, DR DESTINY YOU ARE GOOD AND I TRUST YOU SO MUCH  

message 34: by Salami (new)

Salami Faith My herpes is cured and it's miracle healing. Thanks to Dr. Destiny who cure my Genital #Herpes

I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes. I thought about my Family, how they will feel if they knew, i was also felling pains in my Anus and vagina. I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found about Dr. Destiny on how he cured a lady with natural herbs, I decided to contact him through his mobile number, i also wrote him letter through his email address. he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he prepared a herbal remedy and send to me,when i received it, i started taking it as directed. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Destiny herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to God and very happy with my hubby and family. You can contact him through his email address on
drdestinyspellhome@gmail.com
Tel/Whats-App: +2348105074556 

message 35: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary Gabriel Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again,i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Goodluck can help get ex back fast. So, I felt i should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Goodluck he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Goodluck is a real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: dr.goodluck.solution.temple@gmail.com,you can also add him on Whats-app: +12512004657.

message 36: by Mirabel (new)

Mirabel Mila I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr,WINNER contact whatsApp number.(+2348138289852) I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr,WINNER herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr,WINNER and very happy with my hubby and family. Email him on (Winnersspellcast@gmail.com) or via his website:https://winnersspellcast.blogspot.com
 or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number (+2348138289852)
He can also cure so many sickness
{1}HIV And AIDS
{2}Diabetes
{3}Epilepsy
{4}Blood Cancer
{5}HPV
{7}ALS
{8}Hepatitis
{9}Ex Back
{10}Lottery Spell
{11}Money Spell

message 37: by Mirabel (new)

Mirabel Mila Am here to let the whole world know that I was diagnose of herpes 7years ago were all hope was lost and I had nothing to do about it,I just accepted the faith that one day I will cure of this disease and I just pray everyday for a helper and one day my sister introduce me to a herbal man called Dr Jack that she saw on internet,well, I gave him a try on his email Okakagbespelltemple@yahoo.com,I was not fully convinced until he sent me the herbal medicine which he ask me to take for two weeks I took it with faith and i went for a retest in different hospitals and today am cured of this disease and am also using this medium to let all those having STD,like herpes and the rest not to give up,their is a man who can cure you,his name is Dr Jack, contact him on Okakagbespelltemple@gmail.com or  contact him on his mobile +2348138289852

message 38: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Roy I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr OMOLOWA, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 2 years and 7 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 4days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can e mail him on (dr.omolowa@gmail.com) or you can also whatsapp him on +234‭7014035034‬ he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below
.HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
.ALS
.CANCER
.HEPATITIS
.HIV/AIDS
Thank you for your time bye

message 39: by Diane (new)

Diane Heather I am here again to say a big thanks to drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com herbal formula for making me a complete woman again, i was infected with herpes for 5 years i have been seriously praying to God and searching for cure. I came here last month to search for solution to my problem and i saw on an article how effective doctor razor herbal mixture can be... i contacted Him with the details provided to reach him by the testifiers which was drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com and after contacting him we talked and after few days after he told me all i had to do and i did,he sent me a medicine and directed me on how i will take the medicine for 18 days, i did so and went for a test and my result came out as Negative. i am so happy, i shared tears of happiness and i have taken it upon my self to always testify about how God used doctor razor to completely cure me of my herpes infection... I'm delighted  am a clean woman now, without any virus...you too can get cured if you apply doctor razor herbal formula..His whatsapp +2349065420442..

message 40: by Diane (new)

Diane Heather I am here again to say a big thanks to drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com herbal formula for making me a complete woman again, i was infected with herpes for 5 years i have been seriously praying to God and searching for cure. I came here last month to search for solution to my problem and i saw on an article how effective doctor razor herbal mixture can be... i contacted Him with the details provided to reach him by the testifiers which was drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com and after contacting him we talked and after few days after he told me all i had to do and i did,he sent me a medicine and directed me on how i will take the medicine for 18 days, i did so and went for a test and my result came out as Negative. i am so happy, i shared tears of happiness and i have taken it upon my self to always testify about how God used doctor razor to completely cure me of my herpes infection... I'm delighted  am a clean woman now, without any virus...you too can get cured if you apply doctor razor herbal formula..His whatsapp +2349065420442.,

message 41: by I (new)

I Will I will drop the email of this powerful herbal doctor just in case you want to contact him for help,ON WHATSAPP  +2348152215568 OR EMAIL him (drakhigbeherbalhome19@gmail.com)Dr Akhigbe CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HERPES 2. PENIS ENLARGEMENT 3. GONORRHEA 4. HIV/AIDS 5. LOW SPERM COUNT 6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE 7. EPILEPSY 8. ASEPSIS 9. CANCER 10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION 11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM 12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM 13.14.lose belly fat /15,YOU NEED YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND BACRK 16.. PTSD 17. ADHD.. ..

message 42: by Akpe (new)

Akpe Osila Hello to everyone, Am Chief Priest Akpe Osila. Its to let the entire world know about the mightiness of our spell casting work that has affected souls all around the world positively and has been able to grant them all there heart desires without any negative effect on any of our customers that has come here for help. There is nothing impossible for us to do as we make the impossible possible here. No problem found on earth that don't have solutions here as we are upfront on all we do here and the process of the spell casting to our customers. We are already aware that there are so much spell casters online that has really brought bad name to spell casting work online, But let it be know to everyone here that we are approved and called upon spell caster to be online to transform people lives all around the world. As i assure those that are coming for help here that they will have noting to regret at all as a trial will convince you that is coming to seek for help to solve any difficult issue. Reach me on the following email address: akpeosilaspells@gmail.com for your marriage problems, lost jobs problems, getting your ex-lover back, winning of lotteries and many more. Its Akpe Osila Temple. No other like it!

message 43: by Salami (new)

Salami Faith I have beenears and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I h faith in God that i wouladd be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i coul d get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr patrick and she also gave the email address: dr.patrickherbalhome@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. patrick telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.patrickherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp his number on +2348055367947

message 44: by Florence (new)

Florence Lewis Herpes is a Terrible Disease, I am here today to appreciate the good work of Dr ZUKU who helping me curing my Herpes 1/2 Disease, I contacted the virus from my Boyfriend, i found out he was cheating on me, so i broke up with him, 1 month later i went to test myself in the hospital when i was seeing sore on my mouth and Private areas, i was diagnosed of Herpes 1/2. i tried using the acyclovir medicine but it didn't help in curing it, i went on a search and found out Dr Zuku curing people illness, and so i got his email drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com and i was told how i can get his Herbal Medicine days later i received his medicine after using it for 2 weeks i was tested again and was confirm negative,i have be finally healed behold it was True, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact and he also cure COPD, CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, HIV... And more Whatsapp +254742884656 Blogs: https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co... Website: http://drzukuspelltemple.website2.me

message 45: by Florence (new)

Florence Lewis Herpes is a Terrible Disease, I am here today to appreciate the good work of Dr ZUKU who helping me curing my Herpes 1/2 Disease, I contacted the virus from my Boyfriend, i found out he was cheating on me, so i broke up with him, 1 month later i went to test myself in the hospital when i was seeing sore on my mouth and Private areas, i was diagnosed of Herpes 1/2. i tried using the acyclovir medicine but it didn't help in curing it, i went on a search and found out Dr Zuku curing people illness, and so i got his email drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com and i was told how i can get his Herbal Medicine days later i received his medicine after using it for 2 weeks i was tested again and was confirm negative,i have be finally healed behold it was True, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact and he also cure COPD, CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, HIV... And more Whatsapp +254742884656 Blogs: https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co... Website: http://drzukuspelltemple.website2.me .

message 46: by Ak (new)

Ak Pounds Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. ododo. I am Tina Richard from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.ododo online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr.ododo WhatsApp  +2348079954368     or E-mail: drododoherbalhome1@gmail.com  

message 47: by Florence (new)

Florence Lewis Herpes is a Terrible Disease, I am here today to appreciate the good work of Dr ZUKU who helping me curing my Herpes 1/2 Disease, I contacted the virus from my Boyfriend, i found out he was cheating on me, so i broke up with him, 1 month later i went to test myself in the hospital when i was seeing sore on my mouth and Private areas, i was diagnosed of Herpes 1/2. i tried using the acyclovir medicine but it didn't help in curing it, i went on a search and found out Dr Zuku curing people illness, and so i got his email drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com and i was told how i can get his Herbal Medicine days later i received his medicine after using it for 2 weeks i was tested again and was confirm negative,i have be finally healed behold it was True, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact and he also cure COPD, CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, HIV... And more Whatsapp +254742884656 Blogs: https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co... Website: http://drzukuspelltemple.website2.me/

message 48: by Alley (new)

Alley Erica I'm Alley by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes virus for 3 years, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr Brown post on how Dr Azu saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Azu on his email address dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Azu God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number 2347087313747

message 49: by Alley (new)

Alley Erica I'm Alley by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes virus for 3 years, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr Brown post on how Dr Azu saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Azu on his email address dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Azu God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number 2347087313747..

message 50: by Dave (new)

Dave Jeff I want to appreciate Dr Ero for using his herbal medicine to cure my family herpes virus,since 3years ago my family have been having this herpes disease and it have been giving my family challenges,we were so perplexed cause my family have taken several drugs to be cure but every of our effort was in-vain,a fateful morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr Ero curing people of their herpes disease immediately i contacted Dr Ero on his email: {dr.eroherbalhome@gmail.com}, told him about my family troubles and he told me that my family must be cure,so he prepare a herbal medicine for my family which we use for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream for my family,my family herpes disease was totally gone,why don't you contact him today and be free from your disease on email, dr.eroherbalhome@gmail.com, Mobile +2349063370233

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8