Quidditch Through the Ages Quidditch Through the Ages discussion

Quidditch Through The Ages

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katerina (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:49AM) (new)

Katerina Capel hello to every harry potter fan out there! i havent yet read this book as i have been unable to fine a copy!:( if you have please reply to this message telling me how to fine a copy and what is it like!

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict Katerina wrote: "hello to every harry potter fan out there! i havent yet read this book as i have been unable to fine a copy!:( if you have please reply to this message telling me how to fine a copy and what is it ..."

Hi Katerina...
I have this book, and its about 100 pages long. I got it for Christmas, and I believe my parents got it at Barnes and Noble. Try looking on Ebay, or Amazon. I have a Kindle, and I'm not sure if you can download it there if you have a Kindle.
Hope this helped!
Roxanna (Roxy)
P.S. I cannot put a summary of this, my friend is borrowing this.

message 3: by Kendall Anne (last edited Apr 05, 2011 11:12AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kendall Anne Yes, they have it at Barnes and Noble, or look online. Its pretty good, enjoy! =)

☮ Brielle ☮HP Addict Kendall Anne wrote: "Yes, they have it at Barnes and Noble, or look online. Its pretty good, enjoy! =)"

Agreed :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a gr8 book. i managed 2 find it at my library... i could try that! but like everyone else is saying, u could also find it on amazon or something. i think u can even order it from goodreads.

message 6: by Savannah (last edited Apr 11, 2011 11:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Savannah Ooh, i have a copy of it. It's awesome. Definitely worth having if you are a HP fan. Hope you can get a chance to read it...:)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

*agrees*

message 8: by Arti (new)

Arti i love HARRY POTTER!!!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

IT IS SO AMAZING!

Savannah haha, totally. Completely amazing. Not too long until hp7 part2 comes out....can't wait. :P

Meggi Lou me neither!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Arti (new)

Arti me want cookie wrote: "IT IS SO AMAZING!"

ah-greed!

Amber I got this book along with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I originally thought this would be the less interesting of the two books, as the Quidditch never was my favorite aspect of the series. However, I thought it was a really great "textbook" and the 'handwritten' additions were fun and entertaining.

I hope you were able to find a copy, it's worth the search, I'm sure.

Ellimere Quidditch Through the Ages by J.K. Rowling

They republished it with another cover, so maybe you can look out for that?

message 15: by Arti (new)

Arti i got the books together

Robyn Katerina wrote: "hello to every harry potter fan out there! i havent yet read this book as i have been unable to fine a copy!:( if you have please reply to this message telling me how to fine a copy and what is it ..."

I also found this at Barnes and Noble in a package with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I thought they were interesting supplements to the books.

message 17: by Arti (new)

Arti they come together

Rachel Totally fun if you like Quidditch :P